Reviews for The Legend of Harry Potter: Phoenix Burning
Grandthrawn chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I love this story please update soon
ubetiburn chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
It's July 2014, time for an update. Thanks.

Seriously though, I am waiting patiently for an update. I liked this story. Not my usual cup of tea, though. Thanks for taking the time to spin your yarn and entertaining me (us). Best of luck to you.
Imperial Raven chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Right. It is June now. I sure hope you do update, dude/dudette.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Yep, call me a Ginny hater!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for the a/n about pairings. I DO NOT read h/GW , and would have been pissed later, since I'm reading the re-load, and there is no pairing mentioned. Checking the bio, I found the first try, where it was labeled.

No harm done, but I'll quit now.
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Uh, B-flat?

I think there's been a whole lot more 'thinking' about Harry being A-Harry or B-Harry, and either here or there or now or then, and very little ACTUAL writing of Harry being anywhere. Maybe let US in on the plot, as it unfolds?! That cemetery scene... I never once thought of B Harry interacting in any way with A Harry or Cedric. (If you don't write it, it didn't happen. And the a/n's don't count)
I was giving up a ton of 'license' to the events going on there, and got very little out of it.

It's weird, I couldn't remember the name of this 'exactly', and tried to find it on my kindle, and ended up reading a completely different fic. So far "Harry Potter and the Phoenix Burning" isn't bad. Just in case someone want's to try it.
hilow4322 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
So is this an H/G fic?
Priya Ashok chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Excellent story. Thank you.
Me4Ever999 chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Awesome chapter!
Shadowsmage chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Love the story, looking forward to more.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
WHat the fuck ?
Man harry is too forgiving for his own good!
And what about this shitting duel ? Man can anyone explain things to harry before trying to kill him ?
W.T.F ?
Stephanie O chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
...leading the two of them two [to] a stone bench...

Very cool duel between Harry & Calli in the RofR - not sure what the name was that he learned from fighting the basilisk, but it was cool that he called on the Lesser Spirit (the water spirit?)! Also very interesting just how Harry was able to understand the words of the prophecy...didn't think of the bond with Calli having something to do with it. Good luck with your upcoming tests!
Nocte Draconis chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
I've been reading and keeping an eye out for you for a while and the thing that I enjoy the most i how you expand the already existing Potter universe. I really like the new elements you brought, especially the elemental magic.

I myself am working on a story and had similar concept ideas - there's really so many possibilities as magic is a 'brad field' ;)

Anywho, another thing we have in common is a very busy student life which is why I resisted posting long stories to avoid a hiatus XD And if everything goes well I'll graduate in june as well :D

So, I wish you all the luck, concentration and sleep you can get and lots of good results :D I'll make sure to check on you next year to see how everything went.

Until then,

Nocte
mwinter1 chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Well, some of us will wait for that day. they day that you shall rise again, greater and ... You got the jest. As always. Awaiting more.
Yana5 chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
loved it. thank you
Takei Daloui chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
I look forward to when this returns. Good chapter.