Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
Leslie E chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Good job!
Teresa R chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
what did they do to him help him and her
LilyLuna7940 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Such a happy ending for a story that was making me feel depressed, but I couldn't stop reading it. Well done. This was an amazing story. Well written, and it flowed perfectly.
Ellachanted chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Great story. Definitely different :)

And for some reason? I really had no problem with Emmett getting his head smashed in. Really? As long as Bella & Edward get their HEA? I'm good with others not getting it :D
Teresa R chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Voodoo oh shit
annaharding chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Interesting story! I did like it, although the mayhem was pretty nauseating. But the whole storyline was good. Lots of supernatural stuff. But I usually like Emmett - this one was totally unlikeable.
Thanx for the reading... fun?
roxxy87 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Holy hot wings Batman!

you do comedy superb but I have to admit you do fear/drama/whatever you call this excellent to. I've read a few of your stories and I think I'm going to go read the rest now.
dazzleglo chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
OMG, so excellent, you had me crying with this ending, soooo good.
RFM86 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
You are very welcome, my dear! I've loved this story since the first chapter and you did a brilliant job the whole way. It is so very different from anything that I have read and I'm so grateful to have had a part in it! Great job dear friend and on to the next adventure!
fannygilmore chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Great unique story.
Thanks.
Teresa R chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
Her dad knew about the magic evil and good. I am glad Edward is not giving up
GorGirl chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
I love fairy tales! Especially the Asian ones where the Cinderella-type step mother gets boiled in oil!
chicalicious chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Incredible ending, I'm crying like a baby! Even though Leah, Jacob, and Charlie are at peace together, it still sucks that they were all taken too soon. Thank you for sharing this very original fairy tale.

-C
scrosby66 chapter 21 . 5/21/2013
Loved it!
Teresa R chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
They are scarry someone needs to put them down.
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »