Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
divyvicki chapter 10 . 4/6
What an interesting twisted tale.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 4/6
What a strange occurrence.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 4/6
I love the way u have intertwined the fairy tales.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 3/23
Such an interesting story.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 3/23
Wow, this is quite the twisted tail.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/23
I'm so glad that Bella has Aro to look out for her. Not very often I get to make that statement. LOL.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/8
Wow, Emmett is really a douche in this.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/8
That was an interesting chapter.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/8
Interesting reaction to Silent Night!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 21 . 2/24
Well it definitely was a bumpy ride but it was really worth it!
This story was so original and so crazy in its own way that I couldn't help but love it, even though Emmett was no less than Satan's henchman :( Not cool...
Anyway, I always love it when magics is involved so thank you for sharing. Cheers, Cecile
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/23
Just starting this. Can't wait to read more.
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Fun read. Really unique fanfic!
futurecullen26 chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
This was such a good story! I love fairy tales, especially the Grimm ones! :D Awesome job!
darkNnerdy chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Angela LMAOOOO
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Aww, this was an amazing story. I love how creative it was, and how different it was from other fanfics. I love diversity in my fics, and this certainly gave me that!

I really liked the mystery and especially the supernatural aspect, those are my fav kind of story. I also loved that it wasn't something small and stupid that broke Bella and Edward up, and that they really kind of had to work things out before finally getting back together.

I love that you were able to integrate Aro and Jane in to the 'good guys' group, it's refreshing to read them as something as the evil characters they were in the novels.

This story had me entertained for the whole day, so thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it :)
1,061 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »