Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
Aww, this was an amazing story. I love how creative it was, and how different it was from other fanfics. I love diversity in my fics, and this certainly gave me that!

I really liked the mystery and especially the supernatural aspect, those are my fav kind of story. I also loved that it wasn't something small and stupid that broke Bella and Edward up, and that they really kind of had to work things out before finally getting back together.

I love that you were able to integrate Aro and Jane in to the 'good guys' group, it's refreshing to read them as something as the evil characters they were in the novels.

This story had me entertained for the whole day, so thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed it :)
Knit Bug chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't put it down. Yes, it was dark, but oh-so good! Really well written, so thank you. I enjoyed this immensely.

Knit
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
Rosalie...that is a big mistake.
Radithmom chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Oh wow u such an briliant writer, its amazing. Btw i'm from indonesia , i like to says in indonesian " ceritanya bagus banget" good luck for u, and i always waiting for your another stories.
irelandk chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
:-)
cullensrule chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
Glad nothing jumped out and caused more problems. Love that those left behind are doing so great and the circle will continue on. Thanks for the strange and scary ride.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
It's true. She saves those that are important to her.
frostedglaze chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Yay! Everyone is safe, and now I am going to sleep, on a couch with the lights on, with rowdy visitors all around me.
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Zombies. I hate zombies.
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
Can't Jasper just stick it in Alice for two seconds to devirginize her?
frostedglaze chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
"Get in my tummy!" I didn't know I could laugh and be terrified by a phrase before.
frostedglaze chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Nooooo! Not Laurent, and Jane!
frostedglaze chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
I still want to know if the pictures of Edward and Tanya were staged or if they actually ...had sex. EWW.
frostedglaze chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
I adore your imagination. Except for Sadie. I am not screaming and running to hide in my closet, because I have a bunch of relatives playing grand theft auto in the house.
frostedglaze chapter 9 . 9/20/2013