Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
debslmac chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
:) love this story
Raum chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Thanks for this new chapter!

I'm curious to see where you're leading this fic!

- Raum
cullenmeadow chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Wow, just started reading this story today, wow, just ... wow :)
Lilypad10 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
The plot thickens!
mauigirl60 chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
OMG! I was dying reading this. I was shouting at my screen, "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!"
mariga79 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
ok Laurent was a bit naive here, opening the door to a stranger with everything that's going on
RFM86 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I love the combination of humor and angst in this story! I switch off between laughing and biting my nails. Great job as always!
Judyblue95 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Weird story, but entertaining all the same...Edward and Bella having sex is always welcome! I truly enjoy reading this twisted fairy tale!
Seba nefer chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
It's a long time I didn't read something so. good and ...dark.
Thank you.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Well things seem to be going from bad to worse. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
scrosby66 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I am in love with Aro's group of misfits...thanks for writing!
Byrd3-13 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
this is getting darker with every chapter
Love M Go Blue chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found this story! One of the most original storylines I have encountered in a VERY ling time! Looking forward to the rest!

I'm starting to think Emmett just might be more twisted and evil than Ben! What is it that he wants Bella so badly? And why hadn't he made any sort of move toward her before now?

We haven't heard anything about Rosalie in a while, nor Leah. And where is Angela being hidden?

Speaking of Angela - her father, dear Pastor Weber. Wondering what role he's gonna end up playing in everything? Cuz you just can't tell me that he's entirely oblivious to Ben's . . . uh . . . "extracurricular activities".

Bella wants Edward to move in with her. Are we talking about there, at Aro's house, so that Aro can help keep Edward safe? Or at Bella's brownstone?

It seems like Jake might've been "in da house" at some point, maybe twice. Bella's gotta use Victoria to get some answers from him!
Love M Go Blue chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Great. Another cursed-vampire person. Although, this curse must just make the person wanna drink blood but not make them super-strong as believed by all the other kinds of vamp-lore - otherwise Kate could just break down the door, lock or no.

Hmm, though... Edward's vamp-curse was "triggered" when he went onto the reservation; he'd had no inclination to drink blood prior to then. What triggered Kate's desire to bite Garrett?

One of my boys and I just watched "ParaNorman" the other day for the first time. Victoria's ability sounds an awful lot like what Norman's is in that movie - and Norman saves his whole town from a 300-year-old witch's curse, so maybe Victoria will end up saving everyone, too! That she apparently sees Jake - how awesome is that!? Hopefully Bella will convince her to really listen to Jake when / if he comes around again; maybe even take notes, LOL!
Love M Go Blue chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
So, apparently Ben (and possibly his own brother) turned Edward into a vampire? And Emmett is likely just fine with that, as it seems as though he is one, too? What, then is the relation - if there is one - to Edward being under a spell and Edward being possessed by a demon to become a vampire? Or are those two different things inflicted upon Edward?

And what, especially after so long, made Edward want to find Bella? Had Emmett hidden him away somewhere, somewhere that Edward doesn't remember? Edward only vaguely remembers things from his past with Bella and remembers almost nothing at all from the night he broke her heart. Does he have any memories of all the ensuing time, or is it a blur, too? Where has Edward been all this time? Ben has been in the area; has Emmett been there the whole time, too? And if so, how is it that he'd not run into Bella at all (given their connection through the Ben-Angela pairing) during that time? Or was Emmett with Edward somewhere, keeping him under the spell or whatever?

This Alec guy . . . wondering what his story is. This is the second or third time he's been mentioned as just on the outside of things, but I get the feeling he is very much on the inside of whatever is brewing.

Tanya is alive - though is she willingly . . . wherever she is? And what happened to Demetri, with whom she was camping? Is he "in on" things now, too? Or did Ben / Emmett / Alec / whoever dispose of him?

YAY FOR ARO as a good guy! And not only a good guy, a long-time friend of Charlie's! I wonder if Bella will be angry at all at Aro for not having revealed his connection before? Cuz he had to have known who Bella was when they met, who her father was, and likely that she had some sort of gift . . . that could have already been being molded and trained!

I've been further mulling over Garrett's part in this. Even though we've sort of been led to believe that he owns the coffee shop that Bella just happens to work in, I'm starting to think - given all the interconnectedness that's being revealed - that her working there is purposeful, maybe engineered by Aro? Ooh! Maybe Garrett is actually a secret agent, trying to take down the black magic drug lords!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »