Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Omg! Crazy stuff, but I love it! Thanks bb.
cutestkidsmom chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Okay I am now dubbing your Bella SUPERELLA! She is awesome healer girl and I love that you did that, she is going to save the world. And WOW so Aro huh? I love that he is good in this and that he is like Mr Myaigi.

Emmett I still hate and he is a terrible man. He, Ben and Alec have to die and take the crazy wolves with them.

You are writing a wonderful story always so engaging
mycajunlover chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
I have to tell you that I love this fic. All the supernatural things going on. I hope that you fair the blizzard well. My sister is in the North East as well. She has stocked up on batteries and Bailey's. LOL Just think of all the writing that you can get done in the next two days. Be careful.
Erikajo chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Eek...Hiding under the covers until chapter 11!
mauigirl60 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Holy crap...I think I begin all my reviews with those two words! I knew she still loved Edward, I hope he can be helped in time! xox
HockeyChick10 chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Go Bella!
ClancyJane chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
First up, I hope you're safe and sound from the storm!
Secondly, WOW if I hadn't had chills before.. I do now :)
RFM86 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
So yes, the easy answer was that Edward is a vampire. The hard part is how he got that way and how he can be cured. Clever girl! And re reading this I realized they needed a cab because of not being sober, not because it was late and they were alone! My bad. lol I'm interested to see what they are planning with the girls.
shaz308 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Thanks for the update. A truly Grimm fairy tale.
jansails chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Eeeek- this IS a horror story!
jansails/jan2
CaliGirlMon chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Oh Shit! Is Emmett a vamp too? I like that Bella's blood is the cure! So much is going on, Wow!
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I loved it wow it get deeper and deeper will the find the key to bring them all down update soon
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I love this story! There 's nothing else out there like this, that I have run across. I enjoy reading it very much, and love where you're taking it and what you do to twist the characters!
dreamiedreamer chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Jesus, this is one scary tale.
debslmac chapter 10 . 2/7/2013