Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
roxiegirl chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I don't know wtf is going on, but I love it. And Emmett wants Bella? Now that's downright creepy...*shivers* :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Thanks for this new chapter and for the very good cliffie at its end!

This story is very original. Congrats!

- Raum
scrosby66 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Another amazing chapter...I just love this story...nothing is ever as it seems...thanks for writing!
fannygilmore chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Amazing story.
MDtwiwriter chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
This story gets wilder with every chapter. :D
Judyblue95 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
This is one hell of a twisted tale but I love it, not despite that but probably because of it! There are just so many correlations to SM's here and the twists are dark. You are very talented!
MinaRivera chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
What the hell? Poor Kate, and Victoria! God, this story keeps getting better and better! xo Mina
CaliGirlMon chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Good lord in heavens Woman! This is getting creepier! Very very good but creepy! Loved it!

Monica Solis
TLammy chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Damn! Good chapter.
debslmac chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
DawnsWhimsy chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Holy hell no one is off limits are they?
muffinmom chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Lord almighty your story has so many twists and turns! Love it but it does have me a bit on pins and needles!
Kate works for Emmett? I'm going to assume/hope that its not voluntary, and also assume/hope that Garrett will be ok.
Glad Victoria will stick around - wowza that she can 'see' Jake!
Loved seeing the Aro 'family' interactions, cracked up at seeing him be so melodramatic!
BTW, I got to 'listen' to this on my way to work this morning, it was the best distraction from my commute! (love my Voice Dream app!)
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Now I am really really scared.
jansails chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
All hell is breaking loose!
majose chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Poor Garrett, but poorer Victoria. She sees dead people!
1,062 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »