Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
CaliGirlMon chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Good lord in heavens Woman! This is getting creepier! Very very good but creepy! Loved it!

Monica Solis
TLammy chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Damn! Good chapter.
debslmac chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
DawnsWhimsy chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Holy hell no one is off limits are they?
muffinmom chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Lord almighty your story has so many twists and turns! Love it but it does have me a bit on pins and needles!
Kate works for Emmett? I'm going to assume/hope that its not voluntary, and also assume/hope that Garrett will be ok.
Glad Victoria will stick around - wowza that she can 'see' Jake!
Loved seeing the Aro 'family' interactions, cracked up at seeing him be so melodramatic!
BTW, I got to 'listen' to this on my way to work this morning, it was the best distraction from my commute! (love my Voice Dream app!)
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Now I am really really scared.
jansails chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
All hell is breaking loose!
jansails/jan2
majose chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Poor Garrett, but poorer Victoria. She sees dead people!
stephi910 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
really hope that wasn't another alude to rape, since you had told me in a review response that there wouldn't be any more of that.
chicalicious chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
So Ben and Emmett turned Edward into a vampire, wow! Bella has an incredible ability to heal herself and others, also very cool. Things are starting to make sense now.

-C
Raum chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
This story is very intriguing!

- Raum
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Those two are seriously scary. I'm glad the Bella has help to find out how to change things and that Edward has her and the tribe.
roxiegirl chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Omg! Crazy stuff, but I love it! Thanks bb.
cutestkidsmom chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Okay I am now dubbing your Bella SUPERELLA! She is awesome healer girl and I love that you did that, she is going to save the world. And WOW so Aro huh? I love that he is good in this and that he is like Mr Myaigi.

Emmett I still hate and he is a terrible man. He, Ben and Alec have to die and take the crazy wolves with them.

You are writing a wonderful story always so engaging
mycajunlover chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
I have to tell you that I love this fic. All the supernatural things going on. I hope that you fair the blizzard well. My sister is in the North East as well. She has stocked up on batteries and Bailey's. LOL Just think of all the writing that you can get done in the next two days. Be careful.
1,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »