Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
shenaniwhatagans chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Okay I take that back, Emmett isn't just creepy he is a sociopath! Now this will be interesting indeed. And I love the little bit of magic that was weaved into the story by the young Emmett and Ben.
Edward is starting to come out of his magic induced fog a bit... wonder why that is...
shenaniwhatagans chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Holy shit Emmett is a asshat! He has some kinda weird creepy fixation on Bella and Edward needs to quell that fast or there is going to be serious trouble. I don't see Emmett as taking no for an answer *shivers*

Next chapter is going to be interesting when they walk into her opening...I'm sure she is going to think she is in her own personal hell which I believe she actually is right now.
shenaniwhatagans chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
What a chapter! I am dying to find out exactly what happen between them and of course what happen to Charlie and Jacob. I am loving this story!
shenaniwhatagans chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Well, what a twisted little group you have here. I like it! And your playing with the characters personalities and not playing to stereotypes ... I love that. It's nice to see Alice as a quiet shy geeky girl and Bella being the one that is more confident. Well, until Edward came back anyway. What's his deal... dick!

Anyway I'm even more hooked now then before :)
shenaniwhatagans chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Sorry I'm so late to this party but I'm glad that I'm finally here! I'm in for the ride and it seems like it's going to be an interesting one :)
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
I loved it wow will they find out how to stop them
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Emmett is such a bad guy! I don't like hating Emmett. he's supposed to be this big,
sweet, good natured teddy bear!
HockeyChick10 chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Wow.
Erikajo chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Eek! Poor Garrett!
shaz308 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Looks like things are escalating. Thanks for the update, looking forward to your next update, thanks.
namemeamy chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I don't know what to think. I do love the humor mixed in with all the cray; Vic's name for Jake was pretty funny. -A
roxiegirl chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
I don't know wtf is going on, but I love it. And Emmett wants Bella? Now that's downright creepy...*shivers* :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Wow! Thanks for this new chapter and for the very good cliffie at its end!

This story is very original. Congrats!

- Raum
scrosby66 chapter 11 . 2/13/2013
Another amazing chapter...I just love this story...nothing is ever as it seems...thanks for writing!
fannygilmore chapter 11 . 2/13/2013