Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
chicalicious chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Thank you thank you thank you to Seth! In just that short visit he has both Bella and Edward convinced, thank goodness. Hopefully this is the beginning of the good guys taking down the bad guys.

-C
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
How could they possibly miss everything like that .. i kinda find carlisle to blame though and Esme somwhow ... your son doesnt turn into a monster without you noticing !
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
i'm beyond disgusted with Emmett and Ben .. Edward was a victim but he wasnt forced to b one .. But emmett , just makes me want to hurl !
Sarah Amin chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
so Carlisle and Emmett are the evil in the room .. i have a feeling both were somehow involved in B and E's break up and if not even more involved in Charlie's death .. especially Emmett ..
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Oh my god .. emmett is disgusting here .. can i just puke preferably on his face !
Sarah Amin chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
i dont think there's anything he could do to make her forgive him .. She needed him and he abandoned her , in a way it's worse than him cheating
Sarah Amin chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Was she pregnant back then .. i'm hating him more and more ..
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i kinda hate him now .. what the hell did he do to her to make her that hostile !
Erikajo chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
This all kinds of awesome!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Very nice!
twilightnaley19 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Wow! Poor Mike. Update soon
Lilypad10 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Does Bella forgive Edward? I would not just yet because he can easily be brainwashed by Emmett again and really do harm to Bella. The story gets more and more intense and I love it.
HockeyChick10 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Holy shit...
CaliGirlMon chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Holy shit! This chapter was good! Crap but creepy, I got the chills just reading it Stace! Gish but so many questions were answered! Ok, so this chapter title refers to Alice in Wonderland right? And I'm guessing that Charlie, Jack and Mike were killed by Sam and his crew of wolfs? Man this is getting good!
fannygilmore chapter 8 . 1/25/2013