Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
Irish Charm chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Oh the wild web you have weaved.
Irish Charm chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Oh I absolutely adore your Aro. It is really a brilliant way to spin his character.
Irish Charm chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Is it wrong that I'm excited to see their two worlds collide.

Emmett is an ass and I hope he gets hit by a Mac truck. I hope he wasn't the one that killed Charlie and Jacob.
Irish Charm chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Well that was hard. I hope that Bella will be able to find peace.
Irish Charm chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Poor Bella loosing her father and best friend at the same time. It sounds like there was some miscommunication. Edward obvious thought something happened that didn't.
Irish Charm chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I saw this story when it first posted, but at the time there was no way I could afford to get sucked in by a new story. Man I wish I had. This chapter was so gripping that I fear I am completely lost to it. I am your reading slave. Lol
HappyCup chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Always glad to see an update of one of my new favorite stories!
mimimgr chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
wow... this is turning into a bit of a mystery
shaz308 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Pretty sad story. I hope they can stop them.
wootmoot chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Great story.
roxiegirl chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
So fascinating! Can't wait for more! Thanks.
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Oh what a twisted tale you weave...everything is upside down and inside out. It's a very clever twist on the story and one I am enjoying quite a lot! It had been so long since I read the first 7 chapters that, when I got this update, I had to read them all again. I'm glad I did. I'm also happy to see the Edward is free from their spell and that Bella realizes he was under one when he said all those vile things to her...
chicalicious chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Thank you thank you thank you to Seth! In just that short visit he has both Bella and Edward convinced, thank goodness. Hopefully this is the beginning of the good guys taking down the bad guys.

-C
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
How could they possibly miss everything like that .. i kinda find carlisle to blame though and Esme somwhow ... your son doesnt turn into a monster without you noticing !
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
i'm beyond disgusted with Emmett and Ben .. Edward was a victim but he wasnt forced to b one .. But emmett , just makes me want to hurl !
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »