Reviews for A Sort of Fairy Tale
DawnsWhimsy chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
What the fuck is wrong with the nasty ass men in this town? Their parents need to be shot for ever giving birth to them in the first place because I'm guessing they are just as horrid if not worse.
cruiz107 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Well hot damn! SO much in this short chapter. Jasper is quite different in this story than PH, ain't he? What an ass.

And the deaths. Jesus! I can't wait to see what happened there. It's so sad. And lastly, what the fudge happened there? Goodness.

Great chapter!
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
wow, that is an intense story...lots of angst...
love it!
Lilypad10 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
We are finding out pieces if the sad life Bella has lead.
team rob chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
:):)
CaliGirlMon chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh WTH?! Wow! What happened to her? And why would Edward say those things? I'm so curious now. I will be adding you to favs and alerts :) great job!
muzaklover chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Really kind of hating Edward right now. Bella was right he should have stayed away. Thanks for the update. Loving the story.
debslmac chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
LMBB chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oooh, Edward sounds like a complete ass. I can't wait to find out more about what happened. Yikes!
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Great chapter.
FranRichards chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
This is going to be an interesting fic to follow.
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
OMG! Poor Bella. Cant wait to read more.
fuz chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Oh. Ooooohhhhh!
This is desperate!
Thank you.
stormy315 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
great chapter...why did he say all these vile things to her? was he drunk? or angered? cant wait for more...
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Holy cow! This was a heavy one.

So she lost her dad and Jacob. Jacob was her protector but not her boyfriend. I wonder if Edward thought Jacob and Bella were together behind his back because he called her a whore. I wonder if he said that before or after the morgue visit.

I hope jasper likes Alice and is being genuine about it. She deserves someone good.

I'm also worried about Angela! I hope she's being smart about this stuff!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »