Reviews for Kawako
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love it so far. PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPDDDDAAAAAAATTTTEEEEE!
Foxtrot-Fallout chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Amnesia I'm guessing she got.
Kushina98 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is an interesting idea, and I like the story already! I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Kushina
Harlee chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Can't wait untill you update!
Devellicus chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hovered my finger where I thought the next button would be. Damn this is good. Unique situation and gripping style. Can't wait for the next chapter n
jasmineflowr19876 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Please update! I can't wait to see how this story turns out!
Azurii chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It's going to be interesting to team Gai's reaction to Tenten in the next chapter, and also why Temari and Kankuro didn't report to Tsunade that Tenten was alive.

I start to a promising story, I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is just what I needed. I can't wait for more of this delicious, delicious like a green apple during summer, story! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i think gaara and tenten is an odd pair but i really like the story so fair so i was hoping you plan on continuing with this fanfiction :D
P.S this story would be one of my favs but i 4got my account and im to lazy to create a new one
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Great first chapter!
Savannah's Angels chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
shimmeringbluelight chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Another fic to watch out for! Can't wait to see how things will unfold for Team Gai. Please update soon!
Ryuuketsu No Bara chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You do not know how happy i am right now! I mean it took like weeks before a new story was posted and I got sad, but then I posted a story and then people remembered this pairing existed!
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Very good story please do keep it coming!
Reider chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This sounds good and very interesting! Please update would like to know what happens when they all see Ten, and how she's changed.