Reviews for Eggnog
ShadowTeenGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
very sweet story I loved it
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
“‘Someone might have gotten their grubby little hands on this thing, determined that the moment I open it, a bomb goes off or something. Very high tech and thoughtful maneuver,’ Tamora said, and she poked the box with her gun.”—that line. Oh, my, I can’t even. It was just so funny and so TAMORA!

Wonderful story! You do Ralph and Vanellope’s friendship so amazing and perfect.
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Haha, I enjoyed reading that! That was fun! I liked Vanellope's reaction when Felix ordered eggnog instead of root beer. :D

I loved this line here: "Might as well. Honey Glow here looks like he's about to explode."

Keep on writing!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Another cool story for this film. :) If there would be an exchange of gifts, I like how you did it here, since Felix and Calhoun are married, and Ralph and Vanellope are best friends. I can imagine how touched she would be when he'd give her the racing helmet to match her sweatshirt. And if Christmas is the one of greatest times to be with friends and family, it's all the better since things would be going so much better for Ralph and Vanellope in their games. I also like the idea of Tapper's serving eggnog for the holiday.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very cute!
labatha chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is such a cute story. I really like how you written the characters,it is so well done. I can actually imagine their voices from the movie. You did an awesome job.
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Mickey Mouse (from Kingdom Hearts) this story got 100% cooler just by those 5 words! :D (btw the games character isn't called Barkeeper the main character of Tapper is NAMED Tapper just wanted to correct you :) )
Blak-Ice chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I liked it. Finally, someone realizes that of all the racers, Vanellope probably needs a helmet more than anyone on that game. Lol. And that gun sounds like it would be amazing!
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 12/7/2012