Reviews for The Stable Boy
jk chapter 34 . 1/15
I don't think bella said anything wrong...back at the college...so why is Edward being a cunt? so bella wanted him to move there with her? SOOOOO?
jk chapter 23 . 1/15
bella seems so proud that she just got a whore to fuck her...what a accomplishment
jk chapter 22 . 1/15
yaaaa you should meet at the loft...lol...isn't that where he brought his 50 cent whore from the bar?
jk chapter 21 . 1/15
I threw up...not only did he loved used up tanwhore...gross...but he fucks victorias ginger fire crotch...double gross...hes so fucking nasty!''run bella, before you get a std!
jk chapter 19 . 1/14
seems to me that Edward can "shake" bella just fucking fine...hes been cheating on her THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME...I consider it cheating...he met and flirted with bella that first day and not long after they went on a date...and hes been fucking vicotrias nasty pussy this whole time...I no longer want Edward anywhere fucking near bella! he can die...
bella and jake!
jk chapter 16 . 1/14
are you fucking kidding me? I read 16 chapters only to find out that Edwards all weird cause fucking TAN WHORE DENAILI died and he thinks he didn't deserve that nasty used up cunt?

shit you could have fucking started with that bullshit, I wouldn't have wasted so much time reading this!
jk chapter 12 . 1/14
god hes weird...that whole...im a man but I cant talk about my life or my feelings...cause I'm a fucking coward...and I just CANT get close to a girl if shes not some whore I paid $2 for...I could...I could...lose control...LOL control? you mean if you lose control you'll fuck her? ummm pretty sure that's what she wants dumb ass.
jk chapter 9 . 1/14
she really stole a first edition book worth HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS from her dad...?...and gave it to some asshole she barely knows?
is she that fucking stupid? ID beat my daughters ass if she did that! and you bet your ass id get that fucking book back
cheshire15 chapter 38 . 1/2
I love it. Please update and give them an hea ? Thanks
dorothybert chapter 38 . 10/14/2016
Ha! Enjoyed this. Thanks
dorothybert chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Pretty funny. Thanks.
UPDATE chapter 38 . 8/12/2016
You should really carry this on, it shouldn't be finished there's so much to carry on please update it
Katie chapter 38 . 8/12/2016
Read all 38 chapters in one day was brilliant, could you please update soon! And more regularly if you could, would be great to carry on reading! X
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
Barn romps are great! Wink, wink! Oh except when there is hay stuck in all kinds of places when you wake up. Thank you for sharing.
Kopec82 chapter 38 . 7/6/2016