Reviews for The Stable Boy
Ha! Enjoyed this. Thanks
dorothybert chapter 5 . 10/10
Pretty funny. Thanks.
UPDATE chapter 38 . 8/12
You should really carry this on, it shouldn't be finished there's so much to carry on please update it
Katie chapter 38 . 8/12
Read all 38 chapters in one day was brilliant, could you please update soon! And more regularly if you could, would be great to carry on reading! X
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 7/7
Barn romps are great! Wink, wink! Oh except when there is hay stuck in all kinds of places when you wake up. Thank you for sharing.
Kopec82 chapter 38 . 7/6
Can't believe that u can't finish this story it's been like 4 years! It's good
Vanilla19 chapter 38 . 7/4
Great chapter. Thanks for writing.
maphie chapter 38 . 6/28
Well that was quite the last sentence there. ;-)
that seemed a bit rushed but I'm happy for them

i
shaz308 chapter 38 . 6/27
Edward is being awfully calm about things. Charlie and Denali needs to give some answers and Denali needs to be dressed down and shamed got his part in Tanya's neglect.
KatHat chapter 38 . 6/27
Hmmm...it was like you were saying your thank yous and good-byes at the top 'as the story comes to a close', but the story is not over and much still needs resolved.

I read your "Dance Me to the End of Love" several years ago. What an outstanding story!

Thanks for the update!
Kat
debslmac chapter 38 . 6/27
Just Sus chapter 38 . 6/27
All's well that ends well?
Star White chapter 37 . 6/6
Hello, OMG...came across your story on TLS over the weekend and read every single chapter posted. So glad I found it now, otherwise I would have been going nuts waiting for updates. lol. Don't know what your posting schedule is now, but am hoping its soon. And I do have a question. A notice Bella was 17 and time went forward and it like like she's in her junior year of college. Am I correct? So what are Bella and Edwards ages now. Okay, well that I'm anxiously awaiting a new post and that if this had been a book, I would read the minute I started and I had finished. HUGS