Reviews for In the Shadows of My Mind
little-semanggi chapter 5 . 7/16
This is really a beautiful story! The only thing I'm regretting right now is that i can't see the continuation of this; -;
acrisafu chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
This is a fantastic story! Really hope you decide to update soon! Our they going to develop a relationship with one another (romantic or not)?
UpgradeRevolution chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I'm typically very picky about AU fanfictions and especially about relationships/interactions between characters like Jack And Pitch, most likely because I've read so many that the majority seem to consist of the same elements. However I must absolutely congratulate you on creating a beautifully unique story (even its prompted!) that just writhes with potential! Your writing is fabulous and so well contructed, I just love the way every character seems unique and fully crafted; the canon characters are executed in a fashion that this being an AU doesn't alienate them from their original verse and the OCs are more than simple decorations even when they don't play large roles. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us and contributing to the fandom!

ugrade[R]evolution~
Nikki chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Ah! I usually don't even read rotg fics, but I stumbled across this one and fell in love with it! A very, very interesting premise, wonderful characterization, and Jack being a resident demon/witch while all the adults of the town get tormented PLUS a heaping of humor and angst? Hell YEAH, sign me UP. I understand if you don't want to or have the initiative to write for this, but I just wanted to say that what you've got so far is brilliant!
A-stranger-in-the-world chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Why did you stop this story? It's so wonderful! Are you going to continue? I hope so!
ShadowCat1214 chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Why did you stop updating this story? It's so good, and I love it! The adoration that Pitch has for Jack is both cute and scarey. And when are the Guardians going to come in? What will their reactions be to Jack telling stories about Pitch Black as the Devil and the Boogeyman? It would be hilarious for the Guardians to "kidnap" Jack and for Pitch to "rescue" him!
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
This story is getting to be quite interesting. Could all Pitch desires of Jack truly be for him to spread his name across the land? I would imagine it would be enough to satiate the spirit's hunger for fear, but Pitch isn't known for doing things half-way. I fear for the path Jack is walking upon, and I fear invisible strings may be attached, ready to yank him into the shadows when Pitch deems the time to be right for him to collect on his wager.
KinkyVixen chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Are you still writing this? This story is excellent! Everything I could hope for. I've read a lot of fanfic's for Jack and Pitch but this is by far the best one I've ever read. I love the idea of Jack getting revenge too. (I bet Pitch does too.) so please say you are still planning to add more! Pretty, pretty please! :3
chickens chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Yo! This is awesome. I love it. You're an awesome author!
CookieCat247 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Please update! I can't wait to see what happens next, really!
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
OoooooOoOoooOOOhhhh... I want to know what happens next!
Zuzanny chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
That made me cry. I really liked Jack's dad.
inabsurd chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
This story is pure genius! I love how seriously you take it and how much work you put into finding information for your time period (I've seen many authors just throw in randomized stereotypes when it comes to the fact part of the fic) and how carefully you analyze the characters. Keep being amazing and please update soon, I'm loving this way too much to wait
JackFrost chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
I absolutly love your character representation for both Jack and Pitch! Their interactions are so incharacter and written so so well. I hope to see another update soon.
Reader1 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS IS AMAZING, and in fact to me it enforses th whole idea of fate. Dont, call me crazy, im not done yet...

It enforses the idea of fate to me because it shows that whether Jack became a spirit or not, he would always have a relationship with Pitch and the guardians, however different they may be right now.

Also, i really love pitch, idk why