Reviews for Last a Lifetime
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
rileygloyahoo.c chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Beautiful keep it coming
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
you have me fangirling big time! omg, just what i needed to read in the middle of all that shit on glee! thank you, thank you, thank you! this was so well written and just perfect! happy dancing my ass off!
me chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
zigzag77 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
After seeing Human Nature again last night, this was just what I needed to read. Please write more fics. You are so talented. I just loved this one-shot...hopefully soon to be multi?
Mercypowaaa chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh my God that was perfect really I just burst into real tears " not even sorry" lol it was so beautiful and moving..
Can we have the next chapter please, do another chapter :)
sadhappygirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was so heart is melting...
gdhill chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
So perfect! Love this ending!
chordoverstreetfanactic chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So good ! I loved ! I hope there's more !
NatashaBryant chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
thePerfectInsanity chapter 1 . 12/8/2012

girl you got me speechless!
Everything was perfection!
all the principles of heroism chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Just beautiful!
toastmania chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow. That was good. You've managed to make me tear up, tie my stomach into knots and have my heart bursting with happiness with a one-shot. I kind of think I love you right now, but not in a creepy way.

First, their break-up? It was so beautiful and so sad. The fact that neither of them wanted to let go, but decided it was best for the other person was beautiful. But when Sam said they didn't have enough time made me tear up. And I just full on ugly cried when he asked if they could still be friends and Mercedes told him no. That just killed me. I know why she said it and I felt so bad for her, but my heart just broke for Sam. And when he left I could just feel his heartbreak and humiliation through your words.

When Mercedes left I got even more emotional. Why? Why did she delete his number? I've done things like that before - had a break-up then gotten rid of all the evidence of ever having been with that person. Some of the stuff that I got rid of I would kill to have back now, and not even because I'm still in love with that person, but because there were happy memories mixed up in the heartbreak. I was sad that she was cutting Sam off from her life, and sad for her because I know that she will wish that she still had that picture one day.

And then that message? Fate was just against those two. I wanted to punch that stupid woman in the face for making Mercedes delete the message half way in. She thought he really didn't want to have anything to do with her again, but he was just telling her he'd wait however long it took. God, this story makes me so emotional!

So happy that Sam made it doing something that he loves doing. And then he saw that poster and it was like the same cruel fate that pushed them apart had a change of heart and decided that they needed to be together after all. Then he bought the album and listened to it all day, that just melted my heart. And the way that he kept deciding to go to the party then changing his mind had me laughing out loud. That is such a girl thing to do.

And Mercedes was thinking of him the whole time? And they were both afraid that the other had forgotten them? This is like the makings of the best romantic movie ever! I was so sad that they were doubting them selves, but just knew they were meant to be. I loved how they were both so unsure and scared when they finally reconnected. And Sam talking to her mom was so sweet. I was tearing up a little again when she told him that she was sad that she'd lost him when he and Mercedes broke up.

At the end when Sam assumed that Mercedes had someone else in her life and she told him it was him and always had been, I wanted to squeal with happiness. It was perfect. Flawless. This is what I want for Samcedes on the show, but will never get because RM is a jerk. So, yeah, from beginning to end this was perfect. Thanks for sharing it!