Reviews for Another Chance
Beru Skywalker chapter 4 . 1/30
Wow. I liked this story. Really wish you would come back and write more chapters.
Gryffindorgirl746 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I love this! Would you please continue?
sherry chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Great story! I find it very different from others. I like this Anikan. I hope you up date.
multyfangirl17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
what will happen next? well i for one am dying to find out :)
funny , a jedi Queen ... especially since in one book Luke winds up training a son of a jedi princess
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Very interesting story so far! I can only hope that you will eventually update as it has been almost a year since you last updated. I'm desperately curious to find out reactions to the mass Jedi disappearances... :) Heheheh. Please update!
eecobeo chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Are there more chapters
nikita.chang.90 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
awesome story :D
nikita.chang.90 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I loved it :D
froovygirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I just get caught up with this and I love where it's going. This is the Anakin I love, now so much more wise from his terrible mistakes. You added some little things in past chapters that add such a nice nuance to this story - like Anakin taking time to save some valuables for Obi-Wan at the Temple and having contact with the initiate he killed in his past life.

His interactions with Padme are poignant and nicely written, as well. I can't wait to read more interactions with Ahsoka and Obi-Wan. I'm sure the Great Negotiator has a viewpoint on all of this!

Nice job. I'm on board for more!
angie chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I really like this, it really shows how Anakin is trying to right the wrongs he did the first time around. Other than some spelling errors, you have a great story, and I like the way Anakin interacts with all the characters. I am looking forward to Obi Wan joining their group, hope you do well in college
QueenNaberrie chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
YAY! I'm glad the Jedi Council took him seriously and they were able to reunite with Ahsoka & Lux before leaving Coruscant. Thank the Force Master Windu was rescued as well.

Now they just need to swing by & pick up Obi-Wan before disappearing.

So happy that Organas will get a son.

I look forward to your next update!
CN7 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I loved it. And in curious about the blonde woman. Are Lux and Ahsoka a thing? What has she been up to since she left the order? Will she rejoin? And I'm very curious about Mace Windu waking up. Can't wait until the next chapter!
CN7 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Wow I wonder how that felt, to give the same boy he slaughtered his stuffed animal back. There were a lot of emotional points in this chapter. Excellent work. Happy about the update.
Shadow9 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
Man I love your story keep up the good work!
kirallie chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
good chapter. So he's not going to face sidious?