Reviews for Another Chance
Great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/27
Great chapter and plot
R2-P7 chapter 5 . 8/21
Love this story! You'll be writing more soon right?
Gigi chapter 5 . 8/1
Omg I love this story. The plot is amazing and your writing is incredible. Please don't kill padme and it's sad to know that kit fisto still dies *sighs* please update soon
Jessah Whitemoon chapter 5 . 7/28
Uh oh! Palpatine wants to kill Padme! Anakin needs to protect her and the twins. Oh do update more.
Lyanna Pond chapter 5 . 7/27
I am enjoying this story- always nice to read a good time travel fic! I am glad you chose to continue it and I am looking forward to more updates.
AJ Summerstar chapter 5 . 7/27
Yeah! You're updating! So happy! Are Luke and Leia going to be Anakin and Padmé's only kids? Just asking 'cause if she lives I think they would have more kids. I heard Darth Vader had a vision of him not turning to the dark side and had a son named Jinn Skywalker. And will the twins still meet Han Solo, Chewbacca, Mara Jade, and their other friends? I can't picture a universe where Leia and Han are not together. Anyway, loved the new chapter. Keep up the awesome work.
Nuke Starkiller chapter 5 . 7/27
Nicely done. I see there is going to be some eventual Obi-Wan/Sabé. Can't wait to read more.
PATR10TJD chapter 1 . 7/22
This story is well done. Would like to see an update.
AJ Summerstar chapter 4 . 5/24
I did enjoy it. Wish more was coming.
Beru Skywalker chapter 4 . 1/30
Wow. I liked this story. Really wish you would come back and write more chapters.
AlaikaSkywalkerAntilles1 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I love this! Would you please continue?
sherry chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Great story! I find it very different from others. I like this Anikan. I hope you up date.
multyfangirl17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
what will happen next? well i for one am dying to find out :)
funny , a jedi Queen ... especially since in one book Luke winds up training a son of a jedi princess
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Very interesting story so far! I can only hope that you will eventually update as it has been almost a year since you last updated. I'm desperately curious to find out reactions to the mass Jedi disappearances... :) Heheheh. Please update!