Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
ROBIN WAS AN ARSE! Poor Star, but I guess they just weren't compatible.
RosiesWasteland chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I feel like crying right now! That's how good this is! It' so good! Oh god! I'm actually crying at how super mega well written it was!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh shoot. Whoa. That was amazing. I think that the way you portrayed Robin's thoughts and emotions was really well done, because I wouldn't expect him to be completely straight with himself. Gosh, Robin's emotions really stood out to me; I started crying at, like, the beginning! That part with the picture was my favorite part. Oh my gosh, I'm, like, speechless. Wow.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Broody, you said.

"... a bit broody ..."

A BIT broody? You think?

It's effective. I'll give you that.

Sometimes there are mistakes that you can't take back, bad decisions that can't be smoothed over, results that follow you for the Rest Of Your Life. He'll never find Raven. Not if she doesn't want him to. And I don't think she does. She gave him enough chances ... but frankly? She's too good for him. At least for who he was. I hope she found love somewhere, sometime.
Smiles-X-Giggles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, poor Robin/Richard and Raven. :(

I thought you organized his thoughts and emotions really well. It just got more and more heartbreaking the more he thought about everything that happened, which made complete sense. At first he didn't realize what was going on around him, but then as he thought about it more and more and replayed everything that happened in his head, he could see things that he hadn't seen at the time.

The only thing I'm finding a little strange is Raven harming herself. I don't know if it's just me, but I just don't see her as the type to inflict self-harm.

It would be nice to see what happened to Raven as well, however it's not necessary. It would also have been nice to see a happy ending (I'm such a sucker for happy endings, especially where Robin and Raven are concerned), but this was sort of a semi-happyish and touching ending, so I can live with the ending being the way it is. In my head, I'm going to say that they one day meet up (by chance), reconcile and finally get that happy ending they deserve. It'll take a while, but that's RobRae for you; I, personally, wouldn't have it any other way. :3

Anyway, I really enjoyed the one shot, it was a good look into Robin/Richard's thoughts and emotions if something like that happened. :)

I'll be looking forward to the updates on your other RobRae stories. :D
jayenator2.0 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was great, loved the song choice and it's just like nightwing to do the whole self-loathing thing.
Peace
Jay out
Jinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I can see Robins fault in here, but nobody else, Cyborg ou BB could do something? Even in the show seems that he is always the one who carries the blame if something bad happens.
n2a0d0i0a chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow! That was really touching! Great job!