Reviews for The Shadows Will Fall chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
The Queen's Thief series is one I rarely go looking for fan-fiction for, as it is almost as perfect as a series can be, but I've loved everything of yours that I have read, so I though I would give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It's really interesting to see a more naïve Gen, before he has lost so much. It was a fun exploration into his character, and his relationship with Irene. Great work!
LadyRuthless chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I'm usually not fond of Queen's Thief AU, but this is a treasure.
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Good story! You managed to pull off Gen and Attolia REALLY well! YAY!

Collaborative Lady chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
HA haaaa hah ha ha. This - hah ha hahahahahahaha. Yessss. You really do have the writing stylwe down, don't you. Didn't realise that the AU started at the original "Be my thief" question in the first book. This moderatley made the mental timelines smooshy. However. This indeed is fantastic.
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
This is the most epic story ever. Just...well, there aren't enough stories in this fandom, and I have never read a Gen-Irene love story this good.
There is a lump in my throat at the sheer goodness of it.
I love your basis, that Gen agreed to work for Irene because he loves her, but still sort of has allegiance to Eddis. I love the way Irene and Eugenides have stolen each other. And I really, really love that pendant.
Well, basically I love your story. Kudos to the umpteenth power!
AAA chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
... I am speechless. This is a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Well-written and mesmerizing!
oceanlover4evr chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Love your writing style, and this Au that you came up with starting from the first book. It's brilliant, and you even manage to incorporate the events and characters from later on!
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Love the romance!
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I actually recently read the first part of this fic on Archive of Our Own; I'm surprised and delighted to not only find it here but see that it has two parts! I was wary of an AU, but I think you've characterized and written Irene and Gen and their world beautifully so far. I look forward to reading further!
Garagina chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Great story, I loved it. Very original and well written
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I am very impressed. I would never have believed you could write such a complete story in this world in less than 10,000 words, but somehow-miraculously-you did it. I loved the bits about the handkerchief and the jewelry, about Eugenides coming back again and again and being mischievous. Really, just everything about this story was wonderful, though I admit I would have loved it to be longer. Still, it felt complete and masterful. Very compelling, very well-written. Fantastic.