Reviews for Nate's Torture
roseozhrin1 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Thank you again! :D

I'd write more, but the same things I said in the last story apply to here!

Looking forward to more! :D
huttonfan chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
great story looking forward for more of this
Sphinxius chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Hope you write another soon! ;)
Sphinxius chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Nice Eliot and Nate moment there. And poor Nate does not like being coddled and mothered and fussed over. I bet he's going crazy! XD Onward to the next chapter!
gibbsrossi chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Oh great chapter, love Sterling and wonder what it is that Sophie whispered to him. Looking out for the next update.
Sphinxius chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Good chapter, good chapter. I like how Sterling comes to the rescue, and then leaves his people standing their spluttering and confused as he runs off to go see his daughter. And poor Sophie finally could not hold in her emotions and strain any longer and is just sitting there crying. I love how Eliot is all protective and is all "nobody's ever going to hurt my family ever again". I'd like to know how he thinks he can accomplish that, but I love that he thinks he can. There will be more, right?
stella chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Please do keep writing! We need all the fanfic writers we can get! Especially the Nate whumping kind! :)
Sphinxius chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Lovely chapter. The team is whole again, the hospital staff will patch Nate and Sterling up, and everything will be okay again. I'm sure Sterling hates it that he is, once again, in their debt, though. That must rankle him to no end. XD

(I totally understand your sentiments. I admit it, I totally cried when I read the announcement. I'm glad we got as many amazing seasons as we did. Anyway, I hope you -and all the other amazing writers on this site- will continue to write your awesome stories. That way, Leverage will never die!)
Sphinx chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Ahh, the cavalry arrived! Eliot was a total badass in this chapter, taking everybody out left and right, showing no mercy. I could totally imagine him doing that because, like he said, nobody messes with his family. I hope there will be a few more chapters. Poor Nate needs medical attention. And if you post another story, you can bet I'll read it!
stella chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
We're going to get some comfort with that hurt, too, right? :D
gibbsrossi chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Yes...the team saves the day...Poor Nate and Sterling. I hope there is going to be more chapters...or is this the end :(
gibbsrossi chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
OMG what a great story...I love Nate whump too...please post the next chapter soon.
Sphinx chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
I'm not sure who I was expecting to be behind it all, but I don't think Mr. Petrovic even crossed my mind. He makes a really good evil bastard bad guy, though. And again, poor, poor Nate. I'm not sure how much more he can take now that 'the boss' is here and has upped the level of cruelty...I'm betting Petrovic aims to find out, though. Can't wait for your next update!
Sphinx chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Oh boy, the evil bastard behind all of this has finally made his appearance! Who is it? I must know! And how far off is the cavalry? Surely the team is on their way... Update soon!
Sphinx chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Like I said before, evil bastards, these people. But I can't help myself; I'm very much enjoying this story. Please keep writing and I will definitely keep reading! I hope the team has mounted a search! Poor Nate doesn't seem like he can take much more. :(