Reviews for Blasting Through
mamita chapter 1 . 3/23
Hello, I liked your fic, a shame that this couple has no more fics,for my no other couples, shame you have not the lemon, I love the couple YukarixMiho, hopefully do more fics of them, so still thanks and kisses.
Haruka Churugi chapter 1 . 3/11
Nice and sweet story, and a good writing style.
Please write an other story about girls und panzer, i'd really like to read an other one.
Theralion chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This story was well-written, and nicely depicted Yukari's support for Miho, as well as the significance finding friends had for Miho and Yukari. There was a great amount of detail in the description of the scene, the characters and the events, making it easy to picture what was going on. I also liked the look at Yukari's mental processes, and the way you depicted the mind of a tank-obsessed and slightly socially awkward girl who has fallen in love.

The ending was somewhat abrupt, though; I've noticed that romance one-shots tend to do best ending with the recipient of the confession giving an answer ("yes" in most cases). The lack of an answer would imply a continuation, and I’d like to see more, or at least a definite resolution to this scene.

From the date, it seems as though you wrote this in the period before the final two episodes aired, under the (correct) assumption that Oarai won. I wrote my fic around the time the final episodes were released, revising it as necessary (for example, including the rescue of Rabbit Team in Episode 11 and Miho's final conversation with Maho), although I did end up conflicting on a few details (like what Black Forest called its teams).

On a minor note, it seems as though Miho gradually transitions from calling most of her friends from Team Anglerfish by their last names to their first names, and in the final two episodes, she seems to have started calling Yukari "Yukari-san".

Still, this was well-written and I enjoyed reading it.
Silver-Eyed-Rukia chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
That was very sweet, I loved reading it. Beautifully written, I didn't expect to find such a wonderful One-Shot for an Anime this short and relatively unknown. Well down, my fellow Girls und Panzer fan :)
I certainly hope to read more from you, you did not disappoint with this story.

Keep up the work!
sleepyhobo10 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Huh? Thats it? nothing after she ask!? man x.x
gruntcrazy12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really enjoyed it, but it doesnt feel at all finished. You do not end a romance fic with a question.
Please finish this fic, it has potential to be very very interesting!
JFW ANGEL chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
More more more more more more please!
fredrick the great chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
interesting very interesting... i was hopeing that you wouldn't go with lesbians but at least you where able to support that decision as an author through your writing.
your writing is fluid, and has a nice warm tone. i like it a lot, with the exception of turning the characters into lesbians but thats just a diffrence of oppinion
Obssesed Nuker chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This is a one-shot? This CAN'T be a one-shot! There are almost no good GuP fics* out and about... come on, make it multi-chapter! Pwease?

*Actually, I don't think there ANY other GuP fics out and about. Or at least none in english.
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So sweet! I love this series!