Reviews for Prince of Thieves
*laughter*
*cackles*

I'm going to laugh really hard if they either a) hear the China story from the O'Connell's in person should they still be alive to meet our favorite crew in person in their current time, or b) turn out to be related to Horus via Lily somehow, or something. Maybe Johnathan had a kid at some point, since Alex doesn't have any siblings and is hooking up with a Chinese girl?
XD
*cackles*
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Loved!
lightlordakira154 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Road Camelot: sennen ko ha sagashiteru. Daijina hearto sagashiteru. Anata ha atari tashikameyo.
Allen walker: uh road-san what are you doing.
Road: scaring people with akira-chan. ;)
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
Best Yugioh crossover I have ever seen! Thanks for the amazing stories and keep up the good work, I will be going to see the sequel so have fun!
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
Just wanted to point out for this little review that I forgot to put in the earlier chapter where you had Horus and Bakura stealing from Hamunaptra's gold banks where he felt Anubis, I just wanted to point out that when they read the Book of the Living while fighting Imhotep, they summoned Osiris not Anubis.
Have a nice day.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Ba-Ku-Ra translated loosely means Spirit Great Ra, I couldn't find a literal translation from Egyptian that was before the Arabian version of the language
buterflypuss chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
very good story
David-El chapter 21 . 3/29/2016
Okay, I get that you don't like Atem, but where do you get the idea that he wants everyone to worship him? As I recall, he wants two things: the safety of Yugi and his friends, and the return of his memories. He DID turn down the opportunity to have the power to rule the world in Season 5 after all.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
nice haha
Marionette01 chapter 23 . 11/18/2015
Seth, Deadpool and Envy would like to have a word with you
misherukuro chapter 12 . 10/24/2015