Reviews for Prince of Thieves
Brokenwingedcat chapter 23 . 9/12
LOL to the ending!
Last chaps and this one have me very confused on what the hell is happening. Did you do a three way crossover with something else of is that a shit ton if oc's. cuz who the hell is Rick an them where did they come from. I'm I the only one confused cuz god damn I would be enjoying this more if not for the confusion. Otherwise nice story.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 6 . 5/18
Last time I read this, I didn't see the little note about Sopdet's name, but since I was rereading, I saw and had to say it:

Sopdet actually represented Sirius, the Dog-Star. Sirius was the most important star to ancient Egyptian astronomers because it signaled the approach of the inundation and the beginning of a new year. New year was celebrated with a festival known as "The Coming of Sopdet".

If you want a little more info, there's this site:

It's the site that my Egyptology teacher gave us when we first started the class. I hope it helps if you decide to look through it.
aspygirl chapter 23 . 5/9
Are you really going to pair him with Atem or at least a version of Atem?!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 4/13
AnnElfwind chapter 23 . 4/2
Meh! This is almost as good as Pagans and Angels. Now, I'll move on to the sequel and see what havoc will they wreck on the One Piece world. :D
Love your stories. Currently, you're my favourite fanfiction author. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 23 . 2/5
That was epic. Too awesome.

What's the sequel called!?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 2/5
*cackles* That was epic! XD total overkill but perfect. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 2/5
That's a pretty cool twist with the secondary magician.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 2/5
Haha! Go Yugi! XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 2/5
*snorts* nice.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 2/5
This is so good. Those bastards deserve it.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 2/5