Reviews for Prince of Thieves
lightlordakira154 chapter 1 . 6/24
Road Camelot: sennen ko ha sagashiteru. Daijina hearto sagashiteru. Anata ha atari tashikameyo.
Allen walker: uh road-san what are you doing.
Road: scaring people with akira-chan. ;)
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 23 . 5/20
Best Yugioh crossover I have ever seen! Thanks for the amazing stories and keep up the good work, I will be going to see the sequel so have fun!
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 16 . 5/20
Just wanted to point out for this little review that I forgot to put in the earlier chapter where you had Horus and Bakura stealing from Hamunaptra's gold banks where he felt Anubis, I just wanted to point out that when they read the Book of the Living while fighting Imhotep, they summoned Osiris not Anubis.
Have a nice day.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 1 . 5/20
Ba-Ku-Ra translated loosely means Spirit Great Ra, I couldn't find a literal translation from Egyptian that was before the Arabian version of the language
buterflypuss chapter 23 . 5/2
very good story
David-El chapter 21 . 3/29
Okay, I get that you don't like Atem, but where do you get the idea that he wants everyone to worship him? As I recall, he wants two things: the safety of Yugi and his friends, and the return of his memories. He DID turn down the opportunity to have the power to rule the world in Season 5 after all.
lucariosgirl22 chapter 23 . 2/3
nice haha
Marionette01 chapter 23 . 11/18/2015
Seth, Deadpool and Envy would like to have a word with you
misherukuro chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
Extremely amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Nice
Brokenwingedcat chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
LOL to the ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Last chaps and this one have me very confused on what the hell is happening. Did you do a three way crossover with something else of is that a shit ton if oc's. cuz who the hell is Rick an them where did they come from. I'm I the only one confused cuz god damn I would be enjoying this more if not for the confusion. Otherwise nice story.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 6 . 5/18/2015
Last time I read this, I didn't see the little note about Sopdet's name, but since I was rereading, I saw and had to say it:

Sopdet actually represented Sirius, the Dog-Star. Sirius was the most important star to ancient Egyptian astronomers because it signaled the approach of the inundation and the beginning of a new year. New year was celebrated with a festival known as "The Coming of Sopdet".

If you want a little more info, there's this site:

It's the site that my Egyptology teacher gave us when we first started the class. I hope it helps if you decide to look through it.
aspygirl chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
Are you really going to pair him with Atem or at least a version of Atem?!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 5 . 4/13/2015