Reviews for Self Sabotage
xxWisteriaxxLove chapter 14 . 8/21
Hello, I'm usually a silent reader, but since its FFWriterAppreciation day, I wanted to let you know that I love you your RE fics with Sherry and Jake; they're my fave couple and I ship them so hard! I love how you capture the essence of their whole relationship (cuz capcom ships it too) so it feels natural. The dialogue flows naturally and descriptions is on point, and I wish I can be able to writer like this again. Though I still enjoy reading good story when I come across one. Thank you for sharing your work with the world. It helps bring hope that maybe someday I can find my muse again. Have a blessed day and happy FFWriterAppreciation day!
Hotaru chapter 14 . 7/4
Only Jake could be so smooth. Can't wait for more!
Hotaru chapter 12 . 7/4
I love that Jake made a pun. And laughed at it! Your characterizations are fabulous.
Hotaru chapter 9 . 7/4
Lesley, you bitch
Hotaru chapter 3 . 7/3
Then and than can be tricky, same as affect and effect. Don't let the haters keep you down, lol. Loving it so far!
Hotaru chapter 1 . 7/3
Morrowyn chapter 14 . 2/18
Is it too late to ask for an update?
SweetBunny4 chapter 1 . 1/20
Please! You can't leave us like that! This is one of the best stories I've read. It's never too late to continue!
HanisNna chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
Keeeeep gooooing, this is awesome ️
Venus Darling chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
You describe emotions and situational tension really well, but you have issues with some words in past tense; lean is not leant, it's leaned, and mow is mowed, not mown.

Other than that, your characters are developing nicely, and the story is progressing well. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Amber chapter 14 . 8/10/2015
Knock! Knock! Hello? I'm stil here. We're already on the 3rd quarter of 2015 and I still check back on this. Yes, I haven't forgotten it. I hope you haven't too, even though you most likely have had already. Either way, this is still a GREAT fanfic and you are still an AMAZING writer. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
Aw cliffhanger! Please continue.
Random RE fan chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Ok I know the last update was a long time ago...I sat down and read this in one day...I want more. I really do. Each of the voices I could hear in my head, the writing was well thought out.

Gonna make me throw a fit...

Either way, lovely story.
naoto-san chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
I just found this story. Because I'm late as fuck. Anyway just wanted to let you know that I've read through all the chapters, and I love this. It's great! Also I'm amazed to see that you continue this story even though you started it such a long time ago. Many people don't have that determination and talent. I say talent because even if they do continue their fic many times the quality is much worse. So great job! Hope to see more from you soon.
Nanyin chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
pls tell me there's more! you cant leave us like this!