Reviews for The two-hundred fiftieth Games: Buried in the Bloody Snow
Updateeee
hungergamesareamazing5516 chapter 37 . 3/13/2014
Update more! Youre leaving us all hanging... I must know what happens! Currently, Im just waiting... update update uodate! Pleez...?
District9and3-4 chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
Oh Rory, he has to be kind of hard on the outside especially with Promise being so protective.
But great scene!
Johanna Mason Victor chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Dear Sydney,
Ah, the perils of young love! Have you told her yet? No, really, hon, not just with a shipping thread. Have you? Do you want to? Will you? Or will I get to keep doing this, over and over again? It won't stop. IT WILL NOT STOP, DO YOU HEAR ME, SYDNEY?
Sincerely,
Johannannahoj Masonosam, Jo-Jo, Joey, Matchmaker
shirapp chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Go Nightbloom family *whoot whoot!* (btw this is BRR I'm just to lazy to sign in.)
District9and3-4 chapter 36 . 12/26/2013
Rebellion? Awww yeah!
That is great, and I'm glad that my characters are getting good, for lack of a better word, screen time.

Promise getting rid of the baby makes me sad, but I'm okay with it.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
The interviews were great and everybody was in character I still don't like Bianca and Kyle because there sues and repeatedly sent in but I am starting to like orcha.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
I kinda skimmed through the private sessions to be honest. There are a lot of high scores this year
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I love the powers and the ally's forming the flanella Erica and jiffire alliance is so cute
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Sam was awesome I hope he makes it far and promise and rory to.
Love: Nauri charile Alyssa Jacob promise rory Sam and ember
Okay Marcus Mira Tristan Erica Ashley phoiex
Hate Bianca killian orcha
The ones who aren't in there I kinda am okay with or in the middle
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Do now I've read 5 of the reapings none of them annoy me that much except nurtew
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I really like Nauri Erica is really cool to and the fighting with her sister part was cool to
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
No volunteers from district one I see I like Marcus a little better than mira
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This seems like a cool twist