Reviews for The two-hundred fiftieth Games: Buried in the Bloody Snow
jake444490 chapter 27 . 12/28/2015
I'm sorry for complaining, but could you possibly replace this chapter with the proper one, because it appears to me that it must have been duplicated from Training Chapter One. So if you don't mind doing that, It would be awesome. I'm really looking forward to reading it as I'm rooting for Tristan and Thalia.
By the way I love your story. Actually it's one of the best Hunger Games Fanfictions I have ever read and I've read quite a lot of them so far, so I really admire you. You have a great gift of writing excellent stories. In my opinion your plot is as good as the original one. So it would be great if you update your story and replace this chapter. Thank you in advance.
MichaƂ
P.S. Sorry for my English (a second language you know..)
Guest chapter 37 . 6/12/2015
Updateeee
hungergamesareamazing5516 chapter 37 . 3/13/2014
Update more! Youre leaving us all hanging... I must know what happens! Currently, Im just waiting... update update uodate! Pleez...?
District9and3-4 chapter 37 . 3/3/2014
Oh Rory, he has to be kind of hard on the outside especially with Promise being so protective.
But great scene!
Queen Johanna of the Trees chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Dear Sydney,
Ah, the perils of young love! Have you told her yet? No, really, hon, not just with a shipping thread. Have you? Do you want to? Will you? Or will I get to keep doing this, over and over again? It won't stop. IT WILL NOT STOP, DO YOU HEAR ME, SYDNEY?
Sincerely,
Johannannahoj Masonosam, Jo-Jo, Joey, Matchmaker
shirapp chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
great chapter
Guest chapter 36 . 12/29/2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Go Nightbloom family *whoot whoot!* (btw this is BRR I'm just to lazy to sign in.)
District9and3-4 chapter 36 . 12/26/2013
Rebellion? Awww yeah!
That is great, and I'm glad that my characters are getting good, for lack of a better word, screen time.

Promise getting rid of the baby makes me sad, but I'm okay with it.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
The interviews were great and everybody was in character I still don't like Bianca and Kyle because there sues and repeatedly sent in but I am starting to like orcha.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
I kinda skimmed through the private sessions to be honest. There are a lot of high scores this year
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
I love the powers and the ally's forming the flanella Erica and jiffire alliance is so cute
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Sam was awesome I hope he makes it far and promise and rory to.
Love: Nauri charile Alyssa Jacob promise rory Sam and ember
Okay Marcus Mira Tristan Erica Ashley phoiex
Hate Bianca killian orcha
The ones who aren't in there I kinda am okay with or in the middle
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Do now I've read 5 of the reapings none of them annoy me that much except nurtew
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I really like Nauri Erica is really cool to and the fighting with her sister part was cool to
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2013