Reviews for Science
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
nice ending...had to think a bit when you said Jack was 318...took me a bit then realizing that Jack was 18, i guess, when he turn into Jack Frost...so that would make him 318. lol just had to get that off of my chest :D
SnowyFlame chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really sad... A good story but sad :"(
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love this. Your story was able to clearly define and explain the inexplicable. It clearly and properly displayed Jack's personality and character while not focusing on him at all. I've been thinking about the ROTG world vs reality (i.e. if they're ever physically injured, etc.) and you are able to parallel the two very well while creating a beautifully written fic laced with frustration and confusion. Great job, definitely earned a "follow author."
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Poor jack! :( he feels sad and useless *huggles jack* dont worry jack we still love you TT
likhitata chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww. :'(
Citrine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
yeah, Jack, that's how we all feel.
I liked this story, expanding on the idea of lack of belief, he doesn't quite believe in himself.
sushi4427 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aaaw. Poor Jack.

Yes, I can see it. I mean, he's 300 years old and he's hardly spent those years in school. Jack's more up-to-date then the other Guardians, but still... he'd be a bit confused at science at times, wouldn't he?

I'm not so sure he'd hate it so much. He might laugh at it, because it's like "you don't exist" "then who are you talking to?". Then again, science is the reason no-one believes in him, so...

Yeah, it's a good story.
Dragoneisha chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Now I feel guilty for liking science. Thanks a lot.
Oh, but it'll be fine. I've believed in dragons my whole life, who's to say that they can't be harmonious? After all, magic is just science we don't understand yet.
Darth Sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'll have to agree with Jack on that one. Science...not one of my best subjects. Love the story, though. :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was so freaking good! I LOVE IT! *U* God, so sad, yet so true! T_T Gosh, when you get to thinking about it, it's really, really depressing! But GEEZ, I love how simply, yet beautifully this is written! It's gorgeous! *U*

Now, on the technical side of things, I did notice a few typos that I hope you don't mind me pointing out... XD

1. The yeti's - The apostrophe is possessive, always means something (or more than one something) belongs to someone. Because nothing belongs to anyone in this sentence, and all you meant was that there was more than one yeti, the apostrophe should be taken out, and it would just be 'yetis,' seeing as that's the plural (more than one) form of the singular (one) 'yeti.'

2. 6'1 - You're just missing the double apostrophe (") after the 1. The 1 means how many inches tall he is, though it isn't stated, and is shortened in this form: ".

3. Logic tells him its impossible. - You're missing the apostrophe in 'its.' You used it in the next sentence, so I'm pretty sure it's just something you missed in editing, which often happens to the best of us. XD

4. The Man in the Moon tells him it's very very possible. - Missing the comma after the first 'very.' Whenever the same adjective is repeated, like in this case, put a comma after the first one (basically between them, but then some people might do it incorrectly (very , very) XD).

Hope that wasn't offensive at all! XD I really, really adored this story! Can't wait to read more from you for this fandom! *U*
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Science is there to be ignored Jack, don't you know that :D
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i lik it, science giving jack headaches...the idea makes me chuckle
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/7/2012