Reviews for Already Home
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
What a beautiful character study of Jack. You give him such depth, complexity and feeling. Wow.
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Just saw the movie this morning. It was so good! This is so cute, and a nice interpretation of the prompt.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow that deep
keep on the writes
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well, the inspiration for this...I didn't expect that before reading this! Nice little twist there! :DD LOVE it! Absolutely wonderful! God, it's not often that I find such GORGEOUS writing on this site - I really have to dig - but by MiM, this was PERFECT! *U* Just...dear Lord, your diction, the word-flow, your FLAWLESS description, the simplistic-complex way it's written, the story it tells...I can't even begin to name ALL of the BEAUTIFUL things about this fic or I'd go on FOREVER! *U* *U* *U* THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! It's AMAZING! PLEASE keep writing for this fandom! It desperately needs more lovers like you! (And you MASTERED that prompt, by the way, if that wasn't already insanely obvious! *U*)

(OH! I did spy one typo I hope you don't I point out: The Man on the Moon - just missed the 'i' in, well, 'in.' XD)
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was quite pretty. I enjoyed this little exploration of the nature of Jack and the Wind. Lovely work!