Reviews for Desperate Measures
unicornz.334 chapter 36 . 2/2
Loved it so much!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 36 . 1/22
awwwww i loved this story! Plus the Epilouge wrapped things up fabulously!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 6 . 1/22
Ohhh im so excited about this one!
keeeeeez chapter 37 . 1/3
The story is well imagined and nice, but betraying your kind and what you believe in just so you could be with someone you love is downright selfish. And voldemort being kind and accepting hermione was freaking weird not to mention crazy. Im not criticizing your story but actually liked it, but as far as the real harry potter goes this is impossible. no way voldemort accepts a muggleborn and also you just cant accept muggleborns only if they are intel, that is discrimination.
And i believe love is dying for the right cause than being selfish about it like hermione was. And her guilt was so less, it seemed non-realistic. Nobody could live with such betrayal.
Saissa chapter 36 . 11/5/2015
Wonderful story. And a Great Happy ending.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Off to read the sequel now!
Saissa chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
WOW - I would call that decision of Voldemorts (to strip them of their magic and send them to the muggle world like squibs) an incredibly COMPASSIONATE decision. And he is right. Hermione would not be happy if they were all just killed.

Maybe V is acting somewhat OOC here?
Haleyelise chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Hey, I love your writing, and I especially love that you only ship Dramione, just like me! I love this story, but I was hoping you could maybe make one like this but with Hermione as a pure blood? And plenty of Ron bashing. Thx!
MacKinTosh18 chapter 31 . 3/18/2015
you know, I was going to comment "wow voldemort is so nice" but thenI read at the end of this chapter and I STARTED SPAZZING OUT OH MY GOD HES ALIVE
SilentFlame13 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I actually kind of ship Voldemort and Bella in this story ... I actually think that in this story, they are actually quite nice people, so when I think back to how they are in the HP books/films I have a major O_O moment because this isn't real and it's probably weird that I ship it!

But I still 150% love this story!
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love this story! I have read and re-read this so many times! And yes.. this is me re-reading it again!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 37 . 1/29/2014
Okay. This was one of the best books I have ever read that is a DHr pairing. Despite the M rated scenes, should one ignore that if one is uncomfortable (like me), this book was brilliantly crafted and written. Great job! :)
bookivore chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
I really like this story. So many of the points flow naturally from canon yet it is so unique. And, the motivations of the characters are human and understandable. Even the Dark Lord with his selfish motives understands human nature well enough to handle others (rather than being all about torture, murder, and fear).
bookivore chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I really like the plot you have set up here and the motivations of the main characters. It also seems dubious that the Light side could win as in canon at this point with Harry consumed with anger rather than desperately looking to save everyone. Hermione has good reasons to try anything she can.
Dramione13 chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I loved every line of it!
Dramione13 chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
This is just amazing! I love Voldemort in this too! And Bella! AMAZING and Draco and Hermione's relationship is just beautiful. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story :)