Reviews for Desperate Measures
MacKinTosh18 chapter 31 . 3/18
you know, I was going to comment "wow voldemort is so nice" but thenI read at the end of this chapter and I STARTED SPAZZING OUT OH MY GOD HES ALIVE
SilentFlame13 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
I actually kind of ship Voldemort and Bella in this story ... I actually think that in this story, they are actually quite nice people, so when I think back to how they are in the HP books/films I have a major O_O moment because this isn't real and it's probably weird that I ship it!

But I still 150% love this story!
SilentFlame13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I absolutely love this story! I have read and re-read this so many times! And yes.. this is me re-reading it again!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 37 . 1/29/2014
Okay. This was one of the best books I have ever read that is a DHr pairing. Despite the M rated scenes, should one ignore that if one is uncomfortable (like me), this book was brilliantly crafted and written. Great job! :)
bookivore chapter 37 . 11/1/2013
I really like this story. So many of the points flow naturally from canon yet it is so unique. And, the motivations of the characters are human and understandable. Even the Dark Lord with his selfish motives understands human nature well enough to handle others (rather than being all about torture, murder, and fear).
bookivore chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I really like the plot you have set up here and the motivations of the main characters. It also seems dubious that the Light side could win as in canon at this point with Harry consumed with anger rather than desperately looking to save everyone. Hermione has good reasons to try anything she can.
Dramione13 chapter 36 . 6/16/2013
This was absolutely amazing! I loved every line of it!
Dramione13 chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
This is just amazing! I love Voldemort in this too! And Bella! AMAZING and Draco and Hermione's relationship is just beautiful. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story :)
Bunny99 chapter 31 . 4/30/2013
Plot twist! I'm so confused! I love the story!
Bunny99 chapter 30 . 4/29/2013
Love it! I like all the reactions and everything. It's really frustrating there were so many that refused the offer... :-/ I love the story! :D
Bunny99 chapter 29 . 4/28/2013
Awww, they're so cute together. :)
Bunny99 chapter 28 . 4/28/2013
I love this chapter! Yay! He's okay! I'm super happy for Bella and Voldy
Bunny99 chapter 27 . 4/28/2013
Awww, Hermione is such a great girlfriend to him. I love this story!
Bunny99 chapter 26 . 4/28/2013
My heart was pounding reading this chapter. Please let Draco live. I adore this chapter!
Bunny99 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
I love this chapter! This story really shows me how dense Ron and Harry are. Plot twist! :3