Reviews for Desperate Measures
Okay, you're making me want to live with Voldemort. LOL
aimsm chapter 32 . 1/26
IM SO HAPPY you are magnificent
aimsm chapter 28 . 1/26
I really like how you've written Bella in this story. She's much more like a real person with emotions, all of them are, and if makes them so much more relatable.
aimsm chapter 22 . 1/26
I really like Voldemort decision with what he's doing with the order!
aimsm chapter 14 . 1/26
The plot is flowing lovely. Whenever I think "hmm how could that work..." BAM you bring out the reasoning and I love it. Good job!
aimsm chapter 6 . 1/26
I was a little weary when Hermione said she would become a death eater, feeling like it was unrealistic, but as she kept explaining everything to Severus I actually think it's not a bad idea at all. I'm excited to see how this goes!
mi-shell87 chapter 37 . 1/2
Absolutely loved this story! The love between Hermione and Draco just felt so real as they dealt with both sides of the war :-)
daswhoiam chapter 36 . 10/30/2016
I'm so glad to have found the amazing story. A truly wonderful read. I can totally back Hermione's choice to go to the dark side. great characterizations.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
*Throwing an copy of 'How to spot and recognise an patronus' at Bellatrix's extremely bushy-haired shrub.
Bellatrix: (screaming) 'Who threw the book?!'
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
*Laughing until l'am crying!* That's what you get for coming around uninvited weasel!.. *Musing out loud* l wonder if it's possible to invent 'keeping weasels out' wards, specfically, The weasel king himself and his equally annoying female version, The weaslet?!.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 23 . 8/31/2016
I LOVE every story I have read by you...but something about the stripping of magic makes me a bit ill. Unless it's Dumbles.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 28 . 7/12/2016
Ted Tonks wasn't a muggle but a muggle born.
unicornz.334 chapter 36 . 2/2/2016
Loved it so much!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 36 . 1/22/2016
awwwww i loved this story! Plus the Epilouge wrapped things up fabulously!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Ohhh im so excited about this one!