Reviews for Desperate Measures
Animelover1396 chapter 36 . 4/20
thank you for writing such a brilliant story. Loved it and hope to read more amazing stories from you
Animelover1396 chapter 1 . 4/19
loved this chapter. The relationships between Draco and the dark lord is amazing. I really love this story more and more as I am reading it
Animelover1396 chapter 6 . 4/19
I don't usually review the completed stories but I loved this chapter. The idea that Hermione going to the dark side for Draco really impressed me. I am looking forward to read more exciting chapters
nikki-cole420 chapter 6 . 4/15
OMG I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAP LOCK BUT I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY AND I'M STILL IN THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
writinmomma chapter 22 . 3/30
Your portrayal of Voldemort is so much more humanized. I like that side of him. And your Bella is amazing!
2017DramioneAlways chapter 16 . 3/28
I like Bella!
aimsm chapter 33 . 1/27
Okay, you're making me want to live with Voldemort. LOL
aimsm chapter 32 . 1/26
IM SO HAPPY you are magnificent
aimsm chapter 28 . 1/26
I really like how you've written Bella in this story. She's much more like a real person with emotions, all of them are, and if makes them so much more relatable.
aimsm chapter 22 . 1/26
I really like Voldemort decision with what he's doing with the order!
aimsm chapter 14 . 1/26
The plot is flowing lovely. Whenever I think "hmm how could that work..." BAM you bring out the reasoning and I love it. Good job!
aimsm chapter 6 . 1/26
I was a little weary when Hermione said she would become a death eater, feeling like it was unrealistic, but as she kept explaining everything to Severus I actually think it's not a bad idea at all. I'm excited to see how this goes!
mi-shell87 chapter 37 . 1/2
Absolutely loved this story! The love between Hermione and Draco just felt so real as they dealt with both sides of the war :-)
daswhoiam chapter 36 . 10/30/2016
I'm so glad to have found the amazing story. A truly wonderful read. I can totally back Hermione's choice to go to the dark side. great characterizations.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
*Throwing an copy of 'How to spot and recognise an patronus' at Bellatrix's extremely bushy-haired shrub.
Bellatrix: (screaming) 'Who threw the book?!'