Reviews for XCOM: Omega Six
alex9996 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
this is an interesting story, I hope you continue it since you haven't posted in a while.
Dark Raven chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Amazing stuff. Keep writing :)
Hobbes chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Real life and still being addicted to the new game haven't given me much time to write but I'm still working on new material. Don't worry, I got plenty of ideas - I just not enough need time now to write :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
so any chance of this story getting any more chapters?

started too get interesting there would like too see and read more
SrGracias1337 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Well done!

please keep them coming.
giodan chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
is good! very good! i like the serius tone you use for the story!
Hobbes chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Thank you for the reviews. I've been updating the chapter on this past week as - I'm still exploring a bit, I hadn't written anything since XCOM: Eulogy - I'm not sure where this story will go but I wouldn't have started writing it if I wasn't enjoying so much the new game :)
Dark Flygon Naxi chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ohh Interesting POV.. but might need to be a touch clearer about when your flipping back and forth between past and present events.. what I wonder is how will you portary the Commander as he interacts with the Squad along with Central.. COuld be very good if done right, good luck! :3
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I can't express how excited I am about a new story from you. I will definitely keep an eye on this one.
As for the first chapter, it's a bit confusing. I understand that there are two time streams, the present and the retrospection, but distinguishing between them is a bit hard at times. How about using italics for something for one of them?