Reviews for I Love You
chocolate1 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Aww what a fantastic ending! Wow Mellie got the shock of her life didn't she :) And Liv gets to return into the arms of the man she will always forever love. Thats is too sweet awww again :)
LoreneMichelle41 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Loved this story...wished you would have explored how they would have made it happen...nevertheless I truly appreciate your writing...thanks for sharing it with me.
BeckyPo chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I would love a conclusion to this story! Don't leave us hanging.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
I really like this I hope u update again
Gerriv chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Ok, since you decided to stop there, I hope this means you are going to update again soon?
SopE1820 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I found this, read this and i have to say that i really like it! is there a 3rd part?
chocolate1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
It's definitely hard for her and everyone else seeing him just lying there getting better and yet still imprisoned in that coma. Life is moving on without him but those who care for him can't move on bc he is still there breathing. Soon it will become an ordinary routine for Liv the longer he remains in that coma. Is this the only way for her to have him and be by his side? We'll never know until he wakes up.
Rondanicole84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next 2 or 3 or 4 (hint hint)
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is an amazing start especially with the raw emotions from Liv - its like I'm reliving a part of 2x08 excellent episode. So I'll definitely awaiting the next update! What does Cy expect this is one of the way Liv copes with stress so let her do what she has to do.