Reviews for GONE FISHIN'
awesome!
DawnRulz chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Awww Sweet Sheldon!
jslee102 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That would have been a perfectly wonderful scene. I was looking at another person's comments and can't help but shake my head. How can anyone think that Amy is helping him grow. I am concerned about his lack of professional development if I have been reading different things correctly.
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
So cute, I really wish there was more Sheldon and Penny moments :( Who are they kidding?
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Excellent title for this story. I enjoyed the story very much.
Daggs2378 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story was sweet! I hope there is a follow up... be still my Shenny Heart!
Honeyee chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Just watched the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory and I am with you on the lack of Sheldon and Penny interactions!

Totally adored your fic! So in character and it's something I can see happening. Sheldon and Penny totally rocks!
anne chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Tribeca, as a huge, huuuuge shamy shipper, I admire your work. If the whole situation had been backwards, having shenny as canon and less shamy, it would have been so hard to cope and understand! And I see how every week you come with a well written story, I take my hat off to you.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
awesome
Jypsee chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
please let there be a sequel - I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who picked up that he didn't sing Soft Kitty, and am hoping they are working in ways to get him and Penny together.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Absolutely adorable. If only...
Fallyna chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I know you feel our pain, as its obvious in every story you write. You write to express your pain and desire for change, while we read to help vent our emotions and live vicariously in the alternate realities you've created.

Friends watching TBBT with me have commented on the massive changes in Sheldon over the last few episodes and none of them like it. Others do, claiming that they're evidence of Sheldon growing and evolving into someone more human. My view is that a mixture of Leonard and Howard would be questionable as a human, but that's what he seems to heading towards. I'd like to think that TBBT can't get any worse than it is now, but I fear that's being hopelessly optimistic. Maybe they've been told that the series won't be renewed after season 7 and are trying to tie up all the loose ends?

Please keep writing these fics for us. I like to think that it helps you - and I know it helps us. :)
ChaoticXmisfit chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Feel special, I just made an account to comment on this. I've been reading your stories for a few weeks now out of curiousity and I'm just confused. As a huge Shamy shipper you Shenny shippers make me laugh. I can't believe people get mad when a show doesn't go the way they think it should. So it's fine if Sheldon has hot unrealistic sex with Penny but not a realistic moment with his girlfriend? I'm sorry but Shenny was never going to happen with or without Amy so please stop hating on her, she's changed Sheldon in many different ways, it's funny how you say he's out of character for spanking her but yet you have him have sex with Penny. I'm not trying to be mean, I just need to say my peace. You are a very good writer I just don't agree with a lot of things. I fell in love with Sheldon and Pennys relationship because they are disfunctional like brother and sister that's what makes them entertaining to watch, having them in a relationship would kill it . They have great chemistry yes but that doesn't mean it has to be a romantic one.
Bazinga'd chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I NEEDED THIS SO MUCH. Thank you for saving a crapfest of an episode (or rather, season). Seriously, I'm so done with the lack of character development (with the possible exception of Howard) and the ridiculous, stooping-so-low-that-I-cringe-compulsively plotlines. And to top it all off, an unforgivably OoC Sheldon. THE HORROR, OH, THE HORROR!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Very good! This could so easily be the first chapter of a longer story... Please!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »