Reviews for Persona: Spectrum
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 4 . 2/22
interesting
jettmanas chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Interesting stuff going on w/Yu & Naoto.
Ms. Torumi is so cool. Nice job with her.
Rise i written well too. C'mon Yu, don't turn her down. :)
jettmanas chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Fun story so far!
"expect" should be "except" and- they're all skipping a week of school?
Wonder what their families think?
I'll keep reading on.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
hello again... aww... you split the story... but it's okay... i'll look toward the sequel latter... this is my last review for this story. thank you for completing this. see you latter...
Parks98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Funny I just finished Persona 4 arena
Kakeru-kun chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Great story 3
I'm in love with it,can't wait for Clarity, for me though the second option is the best, nothing against hamuko but I think that Minato is enough, it could cause problems to use them both
Elmion chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
This was great! I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what you will do with this plot line. This suspense is unbearable.

Please write more!
Bigdtwag chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
I like what you did with that ending. I enjoyed the original version and so far I am loving the new version. Can't wait for your next update/story.

P. S. Still voting for scenario 2. No offense to the female protagonist.
MegaPotato chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
So Spectrum is more like a prologue to Clarity huh? I'm liking what you are doing with it and makes sense since this chapter really does feel like a epilogue. Speaking of this chapter, is just me or Yu feels a bit more stoic and less responsive than the other chapters. Did you do that intentionally due to his lost of power or is this me speculating?

The end of this chapter sets the stage for Clarity if Marie's cryptic is any inclination that something is wrong with Yu. I am looking forward to when Clarity comes out and when more is revealed in the story.

P.S. I can't help but notice that the titles of your stories have names of songs from an music artist that I know, any connection?
Amecandy chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Just found this story, read it at one sitting and love it!
Waiting for the next story!
For voting i prefere scenario 1
MagatsuIza chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
cryptic ending. I ilke it. I got a question for you when will you start the next project? I delighted to see how you start it and end it
NicoxMaki chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Scenario one would be better of for the story. Great story by the way, looking forward to the continuation.
hack.salvation chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
nice chapter, cool fight between yu and philemon. by the way does yu become just friends with everyone or does he have girlfriend in the story? With the way naoto reacts are you going to make it that they are related or something? anyway i vote for FeMC cause she is awesome
kitanalao chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
hmm... nice development. and intriguing idea. with making philemon sealed izanagi... hmm... i already predict this will become long story... i hope you will not getting bore and keep update... see you again after you update this.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
nice development forthis chapter...