Reviews for Persona: Spectrum
Kakeru-kun chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Great story 3
I'm in love with it,can't wait for Clarity, for me though the second option is the best, nothing against hamuko but I think that Minato is enough, it could cause problems to use them both
Elmion chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
This was great! I'm really, really looking forward to seeing what you will do with this plot line. This suspense is unbearable.

Please write more!
Bigdtwag chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
I like what you did with that ending. I enjoyed the original version and so far I am loving the new version. Can't wait for your next update/story.

P. S. Still voting for scenario 2. No offense to the female protagonist.
MegaPotato chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
So Spectrum is more like a prologue to Clarity huh? I'm liking what you are doing with it and makes sense since this chapter really does feel like a epilogue. Speaking of this chapter, is just me or Yu feels a bit more stoic and less responsive than the other chapters. Did you do that intentionally due to his lost of power or is this me speculating?

The end of this chapter sets the stage for Clarity if Marie's cryptic is any inclination that something is wrong with Yu. I am looking forward to when Clarity comes out and when more is revealed in the story.

P.S. I can't help but notice that the titles of your stories have names of songs from an music artist that I know, any connection?
Amecandy chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Just found this story, read it at one sitting and love it!
Waiting for the next story!
For voting i prefere scenario 1
MagatsuIza chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
cryptic ending. I ilke it. I got a question for you when will you start the next project? I delighted to see how you start it and end it
NicoxMaki chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Scenario one would be better of for the story. Great story by the way, looking forward to the continuation.
hack.salvation chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
nice chapter, cool fight between yu and philemon. by the way does yu become just friends with everyone or does he have girlfriend in the story? With the way naoto reacts are you going to make it that they are related or something? anyway i vote for FeMC cause she is awesome
kitanalao chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
hmm... nice development. and intriguing idea. with making philemon sealed izanagi... hmm... i already predict this will become long story... i hope you will not getting bore and keep update... see you again after you update this.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
nice development forthis chapter...
Fier66 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I know romance is not the main point in this fic, buuuut...is the pairing for Yu is Rise? If so then good good, please continue doing so.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
nice idea... i'll put it into my fav list...
MegaPotato chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
The chapter was definitely a revealing one, but before I get into that I would like to say, THAT is how you make someone lose their power (or perception of the world in Yu's case)! Fighting an almost unbeatable entity and trying your hardest, only to fail and lose the most important part of yourself, that is too well played. Good Job!

So back to what was revealing, we finally know what transpired in Port Island. Also I think I'm starting to know why Rise has a disconnection with Yu. I think it is because she thought she could of done something to help prevent Yu from going into a coma and blames herself for not doing so. Then when she finds out about Yu's marriage it causes her reach that point back in the original story. This is all speculation but that is what it seems like to me. Other than that, a great beginning to a story that looks like it is going to be great. See ya next chapter.
Kokyou Konran chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Wow, that was intense. Poor Yuu,... Why Philemon?! Why?! Lol, anyways, I wonder what happens next now since Yuu's lost part of his memories and (apparently since it hasn't exactly been mentioned canonly in the story itself) lost his powers? I can't wait to find out! :)
Also, if I haven't voted yet, I happen to like scenario 1. I really like FemMC (despite her apparent name, Hamuko, at least the one I've seen most often, sucks) and hee pairing with Akihiko (I kinda doubt your doing pairings, but then again, I don't know what your gonna do). Also, I'd like to see what Shinjuro's role would be if he was alive in your story. He wasn't one my favorite characters, but I thought he was kinda cool and his death was actually kinda/pretty tragic.
Anyways, can't wait to see what's in store for the Investigation gang next chapter! -
lidao chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Will you dumb the whole 14 chapter into it the next time you update or you will update 1 by 1?