Reviews for Show Me The Light
Halloween Servent chapter 1 . 2/11
I saw that star wars reference in those chapter not bad so far.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
She'll thank him later?

Considering the fact that Sombra HURT Twilight when he teleported her, I sincerely doubt it.
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Manega? The hell is that? Also, wow Celly, you see a pony/cloud thing that has conquered empires and killed God knows how many, and you have the bright idea to be in him back like a lost little puppy?... Ok...
kegusaran 14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
:( My tastes must be like the anti tastes of you. I always thought Discord/Celestia... Also, good job. Few grammatical errors here and there, but still good. I gotta ask, cuz I see this a lot lately, what is Sombra's appeal?
Noir Victorian chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Noir Victorian
Alicorn, but you can change her to a unicorn for the story if you like, her coat is black with red fading up her legs, her mane and tail are blood red, and the tip of her horn is red
Dark magic not evil but her horn glows black when she uses magic cutie mark (i will put it as my profile mic asap)
she is kinda like twilight but not as much influenced easily with anything good or bad will change her mood temporarily all in all shes good
idk wat traits are so she has a little purple flame with red tips and a green center behind her front left leg
studies dark magic trying to find a way to use it for good so far some good progress
likes cats, the color of blood, playing volleyball, learning, reading mangas, watching anime, princess luna(no homo), and sebastian(her colt friend she calls sebby)
dislikes haters, stupid dogs, her past, rereading books, and people who interrupt her work.
Kerion chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Thanks for using my OC and I can't wait for the next chapter.
DragonofRuin chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
please wheres the rest of it are you done writing it yet?
Xavious216 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
I thought it was really good
SailorNova007 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
this is just re post of chapter 3 i'm confused
Tails3491 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
It's very interesting so far - I can't wait for the humor to start soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Nice! I prefer Sombra x Celestia than Discord x Celestia.

Maybe you should write Discord kidnapped Celestia. Sombra and Twilight will have no choice but to work together and save their beloved somepony/mentor.
King Sombra chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
I see you took a few liberties, but it fit with the overall storyline.
Good job.
Now, I'm off to bed...
King Sombra chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Why, the characterization is practically spot on! Bravo! *monocle falls out* Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go exude my lunch in an upward fashion, as this hasn't been updated yet.
Chaotic Nemesis theDraconequus chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
this is a great story keep going and become one of the greats
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012