Reviews for A Thousand Miles
Canada's American Sweetheart chapter 6 . 2/5
Awwwwwwww! So cute and romantic! I loved it!
barkingamazing chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! KEEP GOING!
barkingamazing chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
AGAIN, I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK!
barkingamazing chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
WOW! THAT'S AMAZING! YOU SHOULD PROBABLY WRITE MORE, I'M SO EXITED! 3 3 3
sybil branson jr chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gosh, I loved this so much I cried! No joke I love them, and this was amazing even though it was slightly AU... ;D
aka chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Oh my barking god that was soooo cute! The song lyrics suited the story perfectly... It was all so perfect and I loved every word of it. Will there be a bonus epilogue of some sort!? :) I would love to see that.
Stephan chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
All your chapters are amaZing!Sooooo sweeet,juicy,sobby romance ahh!It was really good,you should write about there wedding next!And after that,weell,I don't know! By the way,I'm 13 and a guy who loves leviathan and behemoth,haven't read the last book but yea,really wwant toooo!Alek and Deryn are super cool,meant for each other and are super funy!Thanks for the good story!
Bramblepool chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
A beautiful end to a beautiful story! Awesome angsty emotions and lovely romance. Good grammar, too. This story truly was amazing and I hope to see more from you VERY soon!
Me chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
You could do Viva la Vida for a chapter if Alek gave up the throne.
sara chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
DSghkljfafaui;tgwipfbedswhbjfKHJBFR SFBSDHDJKLFBAHDJKLGBFVASDJLD F ASDSHBFA,JSRHGBTVSJKLRGE CLIFFHANFER CLIFFHANFER DFBAKLSGFBAWREG.
OK. I LOVE THIS. eagerly awaiting an update :3
beautilation chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This story has been very fun so far, haha. I really hope you update soon! Don't leave us hanging for too long.
no one chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Atta' boy!
thecrazybookfanatic chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
omgbdxsbaxbgugzujhgsuwqhgbxc jhwbqjbz! I am LOVIN' this!
thecrazybookfanatic chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH! 3
thecrazybookfanatic chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Beautifully written! Though I am quite sad at the prospect of Alek never having ended up with Deryn, this fan-fic is very legit and intriguing! Keep it up and update please!