Reviews for Five Days
Fireball107 chapter 7 . 3/18
This is so sad! I cried D'x
moonwolfdragonfox chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
i just finished reading this in school and most of my friends keep asking me whats wrong, you made on of those fanfic that cried for, read newborn from avengers this is like this
raindropdew chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
This was a very beautiful story I knew this story was going to be sad I cried throughout the story I love miles and phoenix pairings thank you for this wonderful story its going in my favs man I'm still crying lol in the hospital when miles proposed I was crying with a smile I just loved your story
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
I little cheesy if you ask me. Also the relationship between Phoenix and Miles, felt more like a parent and child then lovers. If that was your intention then, that seems a little odd.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This is amazing, I love it
I can't stop crying :'(:P
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Awwwww no DX this was really sad but well written :(
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Again, an awesome chapter! I'm glad these two finally got ONE day where they weren't really upset! And, yay, Phoenix didn't collapse or anything like that. (:

Phoenix is so sweet and childish! (: I can totally see him loving zoos in the actual game, haha. (:

My favourite line: "Because they look happy all the time, following the sun like it's their loved one. But, unfortunately, they can't meet each other because they live in different worlds… It's a love that will never come true…" So sad...

I can't wait for the next chapter,

Rainbow Fruit Loop. :P
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I liked this chapter even though through the whole thing I was like "YAY HAPPY CHAPTER OMG" and then it said "but these happy days wouldn't last long" and I was like oh.

LOVED IT ANYWAY!:D
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Thank you for letting me be your beta, and I'm glad I could help! (:

Well, so I really liked this chapter because it kind of showed us how things really were getting worse. Like, no matter how hard they tried to be happy, they couldn't because Phoenix is sick. And if they do go to the zoo tomorrow, I think it'll end badly...

I really liked the line: "I just want to stay with him until everything ends; everything finishes. I just want to stay with him to hear his last breathe, his last goodbye, his last symphony." It's really sad, but really pretty! (:

I'm looking forward to the next chapter,

Rainbow Fruit Loop. (:
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
This was amazing. When he does I will cry my eyes out I can tell XD
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Aw...So sad. I don't like this countdown to Phoenix's last day! It's making me emotional already, and we've still got three more days! (:

Okay, so this was really sweet, and obviously sad. I've got to admit it; this line: "We have to talk while we still can. I'll be at your side until I end. That ghost keeps whispering at my ear: You just have a few days. Everything will end someday, and I have to accept this fact. But it's really hard. I just can't at all."

and this line: "I'm sorry for not been capable to protect you." "Oh, that's nothing you have to be sorry for. Everyone has their own lives, and has to protect them by themselves. No one must feel responsible for someone's life." made me tear up a bit.

I love how they're both trying to ignore the situation, but everything is getting worse... :/ Poor Phoenix. Poor Miles...

I'll be looking forward to the next update

Rainbow Fruit Loop (:
Rainbow Fruit Loop chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Aw, this was so sad! "So the first day ended." I don't want to read any further! SO SAD! But I will, of course, because I like tearing up my soul my reading tragic fics (:

I like the way you had them both ignore what was happening to Phoenix - like they were both trying to pretend that everything was fine. I like the way you described what was happening as "It's that. That ghost that won't let us alone, and we have to deal with."

I like how Phoenix spent ages in the bathroom; too upset to speak to Miles. ):

Well, I liked this chapter, and I hope you update soon!

And, on a side note, if you ever want a beta, I'd be happy to help! PM if you'd like to talk about beta-ing. (:

Rainbow Fruit Loop.
Wiiola chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hi there!
It's me again.
I'm really glad I could be of any help.
English isn't my native language either. You shouldn't worry too much about whether it is or not. I know many people who use their mother tongues and they're doing it even worse than non-native speakers. By that chapter I think you're one of those people, who care about how they write and want to keep improving in order to make less and less mistakes.
As for the unidentified disease, I think it's a wise move. That way you can make up the symptoms and the exact way how it might develop.

(And now I'm thinking about setting up an account here... If that ever happened, it would be under the same alias I'm using right now.)
Me chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Cancer?
Wiiola chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hi there!
I like the way this fanfiction started.

Your English isn't very bad. There are only some mistakes, such as:
"(...)or is only my selfish mind that don't want me to suffer(...)", it should be "(...)or is it my selfish mind that doesn't want(...)" (since 'the mind doesn't want');
"Why he have to die?", it should be "Why does he have to die?" (it's a question and they're constructed like that);
"Why he was condemned by God?", since it's a question, the order of the words 'he' and 'was' should be switched;
"How I'm supposed to be(...)", it should be "How am I supposed to be(...)" (since this is another question);

I'm looking forward to seeing updates to this fanfic. As long as you don't vanish for two months without any updating, I'll wait.