Reviews for Exquisite
I really hope you haven't stop updating this story because I absolutely love it and would like to see how this story ends. Hope you do update eventually.
gracetheordinary chapter 7 . 5/10
This story is great so please continue. I think a great addition would be Damian and speedy facing off. Or maybe have Raven and him sent on a mission where he figures out that he loves her. That's all I have so please continue!
This is one of my favorite SpeedyRae stories and I can't wait to read you next update.
AngeNoirRae chapter 7 . 1/21
*I know my review is missing some words,(I hope you can comprehend what I am saying though)this app is too glitchy*
AngeNoirRae chapter 7 . 1/21
This story is,well to simply put it,amazing.I love the characterization and all the was the fanfic that actually made me so hooked on to shipping these two IS REALLY WELL WRITTEN*SQUEAL*AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN AMAZING UPDATE AS ALWAYS,AUTHOR NIM!YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
I love the story, but will it ever be fully completed?
moonlightqueen376 chapter 7 . 7/18/2016
I'm obsessed with his paring. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
Please pleaee please update this! There is never enough SpeedyxRae and I love the premise!
gingerhorsegirl chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
I really like the story so far. I am also excited that you are back and finishing your fanfics. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Why is she afraid of riding motorcycles in this chapter but didn't have an issue riding with him when they went shopping in the first chapter?
Ana chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
I wouldn't mind a belated Christmas gift in the form of an update! :D
Kate chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Pleaseeeeee update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
I don't know if you've written chapter 7 already but having them run into Damien and having Speedy show off his jealous side would be pretty fun :) can't wait for the actual chapter!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I love this pairing! Speedy is like a more hilarious, less serious version of Robin. I think he sam definitely loosen/lighten Raven up.
J chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
It would be nice to get Speedy's POV more often. I love this story, hope you update soon!