Reviews for A Friend's Revenge
917brat chapter 1 . 1/14
This sounds just amazing and I would love to read more of it I love how you have Harry in this and how you have the two crossovers blending together, I seriosuly hope that you decided to update soon because I honestly would really love to read more of this story.
blueorgray1236 chapter 1 . 1/10
I don't know if this will help but I'm adding another comment in order to see if you will continue this story! I love the story and it has mystery to it that has me on edge! Please continue this story! I beg you with all my heart and soul to create another chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I hope you continue this. It doesn't make sense as a one-shot, since nothing is resolved. We don't know who the friend is (although a member of the Royal Family would be amusing) or what the friend wants Harry to do while he's there.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Darn. Any chance of coming back to this? I'm intrigued, and I really want to know who the friend is.
Dannazione chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Usually I'm not into crossovers too much, but this one sure looks interesting...
I'm wondering if an update will come.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Hmmm, interesting. Update soon.
clarydarcy chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Please oh please update, so good
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
i'd love more of this :)
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!Please continue soon!
HPandPJnerd19568 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
hey uh...so its been like two years (alomst three) since you uploaded this...i have no idea what happened, and im almost thinking you died, but...ya if you could update, that would be awesome...thanks...
jenn008 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Update soon!
wolfstreak chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Please continue with this , I also read ' it all started in a bank ' and it's brilliant . So I will definitely be following this to make sure that if you do turn it into something I'll know :D
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I hope you continue this story. The idea is great
Ladyduquesa chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It sounds interesting I hope you finish it.

Lady
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
ooo great potential, I can't wait for the next chapter