Reviews for Changing Perspectives
Mars chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
I agree he would have made buffy proud. It's always a shame the children forget their dead parents. So I think that's what upsets me most about buffy dying.
I do think spike would pull through, no way he would let buffy down.
Mars chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
I agree that buffy would have hated being a vampire.
Mars chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Loved how youth captured Buffy's insecurities. It's hard to top what he had with Dru. My only comfort is that the case is similar to buffy and angel..
Mars chapter 8 . 9/27/2014
Thomas, child of buffy and spike. Kinda plain and boring.
comlodge chapter 17 . 6/8/2013
Enjoyed this story very much. I'm not a big fan of human Spike but I really liked the way you handled it. Cried though, you meanie. :D
loverswalk89 chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I can't form words just eeekkkkk sprang to mind whilst I was reading this! Is Buffy now a vampire? Or is that going to be revealed in the next chapter?. Either way I am loving this story can't wait for an update!
wanna delt but ff won't let me chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
I really enjoy your tics! The only thing I was wondering about is why buffy is so sure drusilla won't pull something in day hours?
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
loverswalk89 chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
Eeeek! I cannot wait for the next chapter! It seems Spike & Buffy have some explaining to do to their kids! Loving this so far keep up the good work
XMisfitLeaderX chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
It's a good story, felt a little rushed but I suppose you have a plan and you needed to do that fast forward thing. Update soon :)
hulettwyo chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I am loving this story! Poor Spike. He never wanted to be human, so I imagine he's going to have quite a time adjusting. Can't wait to read more!
ginar369 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
I don't think Spike is going to enjoy being human all that much. He hates being weak and those spells revealed that he doesn't have any vampire left in him.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
She always was a little slow on the uptake wasn't she? You don't throw that kind of love away. It's too damn rare.