Reviews for A Double Edged Sword
please chapter 32 . 8/22
Keep it up. This remains one of my favorites on this site.
HadeCharon93 chapter 32 . 8/15
Aangst!
hehehe
they make such a good couple, why take them apart? love that you included ozai, though I would have liked to know how he found out about her daughter's relationship. I hope you can include more scenes of the royal family, Azula, Zuko and Ozai, finally coming together; perhaps not like a perfect but still, it'll be nice...
I hope Aang and Azula can find a way to solve their problems, like clarielparke said I think Aang should have told this to Zuko instead of Azula but anyways it's just my way of thinking, so far you have done a marvelous job with the story. I love it.
I hope you update soon
clarielparke chapter 32 . 8/14
Happy to see another quick update! As usual, a very interesting read with several unexpected plot twists. Personally, I'm glad to see Ozai back at the Palace and having you explore his character and his interaction with the siblings in a more in depth way. While everyone's forever requesting Ursa/Azula resolution, I think exploring the Ozai/Azula/Zuko triangle is much more interesting. Please keep it up! As it is, this plotline along with that focused on Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation politics are by far the most intriguing.

Your characterization of Azula's as enjoyable and multidimensional as always. As for the Aang/Azula relationship: sadly, I'm starting to get the feeling that they're wrong for each other and won't end up together. Something about the combo of Aang's evasiveness and tendency to take flight from conflict, and Azula's secrecy and trust issues just makes for really bad communication. That would be the undoing of any relationship, no matter how strong the attraction. I've given up hope on the elephant in the room ever being addressed, and frankly at this point it feels like sharing the secret wouldn't even make a difference. Of course, I'd love to be proven wrong, but as a whole, I've stopped seeing a future for these two.

Just a reflection: If Aang's truly upset about Azula's role as Zuko's Hand, shouldn't he confront Zuko about using her that way? To me, that would seem the logical thing to do. Also, it would be enjoyable to read! (Sorry for making suggestions. As an author, I know how annoying that can be. It's just something that's bugged me...)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Atheon chapter 32 . 8/13
Another great chapter! Well done )
I can't believe you've done this. They JUST got back together. I realize that killing is a big deal for Aang but it does seem to be a huge jump to just dismiss their relationship like that. Bahhhhhhn the angst is killing me. Great story tho. Looking forward to the next few chapters.
Furionknight chapter 32 . 8/12
I look forward to more :)
don't know how i feel about this whole ozai thing...
but that azulaang angst though ;_; it hurts so bad but i love it LOL
rebfan90 chapter 32 . 8/11
great chapter!
Ladyfire-Azula chapter 32 . 8/11
What's your tumblr?

Wtf Azula, one job?
blaquerein chapter 31 . 8/5
One of the best stories! Please keep going!
blaquerein chapter 28 . 8/5
I'm so glad you are continuing this story! This was sn amazing chapter! Keep them coming, please.
HadeCharon93 chapter 31 . 8/4
awesome chapter!
I like the way you characterised ozai, I can't wait to see how he is going to react of the relationship of Azula and Aang.
I hope this new Ozai is more centered and aware of what he did was wrong, I'm not saying that he has to be good now no, but maybe he just realize his time as a ruler is over, idk...
anyway update soon please!
Atheon chapter 31 . 8/4
Great chapter as always. Looks like the theme of Aang's morality and willingness to kill is coming into play; it somewhat reminds me of your previous 'A Road Not Taken' which is another favorite of mine! :)
Yayazel chapter 31 . 8/3
Awesome chapter, love Ozai
Seriously you are making me love the villains, though I don't regret it. Please more bonding scenes Azula/ Aang. Azula/ Zuko. Azula/ Ozai.
Azulaang rules!
snow chapter 31 . 8/3
ahhhh! no! Long, but not long enough. Can't wait for more.