Reviews for A Double Edged Sword
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 4/20
Argggg... i need answers, not more mysteries. FYI your azulaang is the best, even if you twist Aang a little darker then prefer sometimes. Gods is my favourite.
Poor katara, dont blame her leaving. Zuko is kind of annoying just now. I beleive azula is alive but has been kidnapped. Great chapter!
Make Zuko abd Katara have a moment just like Azula and Aang had
Zuko xKatara should have at least one unexpected good bye kiss or something else ...hope there still a little love or chemistry between them at least
SelenaBrizz chapter 39 . 4/16
Oh Gosh, you are such a talented writer! I really, really love this story, the way you wrote Zula and Zuzu's relationship is the best, you made their relationship one of my favorites. I can't wait for Azula to be back and I hope that when she'll be back, Zuko will be even more protective and definitely won't let her out of his sight because he'll be afraid he'll lose his sister again. Awesome as always, thank you for writing this amazing story with awesome characters! I can't wait for the next chapters, please update soon :))))
HadeCharon93 chapter 39 . 4/15
This chapter has left me so restless, I fear that tonight I'm going to have a sleepless night
Meazm chapter 39 . 4/15
Sooooo... where is azula ?
Bennybunny chapter 39 . 4/15
Amazing chapter!
Such a stressful well written chapter. I hope more information is to come soon.
HadeCharon93 chapter 1 . 4/14
I need moreeeee!
please this chapter didn't calm my nerves at all.
I know you are busy, but pleasy try to update sooner, the angst it's killing me!
rebfan90 chapter 1 . 4/14
great chapter!
ArtanisRose chapter 39 . 4/14
I don't think Katara quite understands. And the worst part is that is not uncommon in the world even today. IF you don't keep abreast of politics and political maneuvering, then you're fucked. That's how the Game is played.
1989bronco4x4 chapter 39 . 4/14
Tons of foreshadowing and quite a few clues. The p has really thickened. I cant wait for more.
June C chapter 12 . 4/8
I'm only in chapter 12 and I'm already in love with this story! You tap into Azula's dark personality almost too well. You're making one of the most dangerous villains lovable! I absolutely like you for that. Plus, you're a great writer. You should write your own book. I get excited just thinking about the characters you'd come up with. You have a fan )
Wairegi chapter 1 . 4/8
This story is amazing. You've captured Azula's dark personality almost too well. You're making one of the most dangerous villains lovable! I almost wish the entire story was in her POV and see where you'd take that since you've already proven to be such a great writer. Actually, you should try writing original stories. You have a fan! )