Reviews for Nomadic Betrayal
TwilightVDLover97 chapter 1 . 8/17
When are you going to update your stories? They're awesome!
Kimi Lowe chapter 10 . 8/10
Can't wait for more .
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 10 . 7/10
Awesome story, so far! Absolutely, love thus story. Hope you get a chance to write more
Great story! Really hope you get the chance to complete it.
tinkermist99 chapter 10 . 2/8
update plzz
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 10 . 1/20
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 1/11
great story so far ~ cannot wait to read more! .
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Please finish! Love it!
Lady Skyelite chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
OOHH Edward and Alice have been REALLY naughty in this story, haven't they!? And something tells me that Aro Volturi's in this little soap-opera drama up to his slimy little neck too! Although I have the feeling that at least a few of those allies who are on the way to act as 'backup' for Bella, Alistair and the remaining Swan/Whitlock, McCarty coven, and the very human/shifter/dhampir portions of it will be having a few 'visitors' as well! After all, not ALL of the vampires out there could resist Charlie, Sue, or even Jake's blood-even if it would be for very different reasons! Now, will Charlie and Sue be changed? Or are they too old to withstand the trauma of the burn? Not to mention, Sue IS a Quileute, and has shifter blood in her bloodlines! I wonder what all the shouting was all about, anyway? I'm not really surprised that Victoria DID manage to escape Edward's plans for her demise-simply because she DOES have that little talent for escaping, don't you know! And something tells me that James was NOT just using Bella as a 'game' when he chased her back to Phoenix, was he? Victoria said that BOTH of them knew that Edward wasn't bonded to Bella as a mate way back then, so I have a feeling that James had a 'secondary' gift too-one just like hers! I do hope that more details about what REALLY was happening back then come out, because I really think that to leave too much 'hanging' about the situations back when this all started wouldn't be good! James KNEW Alice, at least he said he did, and I think that he tried to off her because he KNEW what kind of vampire she would become! Just like I think that Edward knew Alice a LONG time before she EVER met Jasper-but he wanted her to have a good 'cover' when she joined HIS coven, and having the "God of War" as a member would give the Cullen Coven a greater measure of safety, simply because so many vampires are terrified of Jasper! Which enemies are on the way? I can guess that Edward's up to no good, and for him to even SUGGEST that Bella is supposed to 'be' with him and Alice is just demented and sick! Or does Alice swing Bi? Maybe ARO wants Eddie and Malice for his guard, but something tells me that Marcus and Caius DO NOT! It IS a pity that Aro has Chelsea to 'force' bonds between the guards, and anyone else that Aro wants to 'keep' for himself, now isn't it? Does Bella's shield 'cover' everyone in her coven, or does she have to consciously make it work that way? I just hope that Carlisle can find HIS mate before too much longer-he's the one who has been betrayed the longest by those who he created, and those he had NO reason to suspect were lying and deceiving him! HIS friends might just outnumber those that are willing to try to help Eddie and Malice, and those are also a majority of the vampires that hold NO love of Aro, Edward or Alice for that matter! Something tells me that their 'switch' back to human blood may be the one single thing that tips things in the favor of Carlisle, Jasper and the rest of their coven-that and the fact that CARLISLE is NOT the Coven head anymore! I also wonder just how Edward got Bella's phone number? I doubt that Jenks just GAVE it to him, and for all they know, poor Jenks isn't even ALIVE anymore! However, if he DID give that number up, and di so willingly, well, he just may find himself on the local vamp menu-soon! I can't WAIT to see what happens next-and to find out what was said to Carlisle and Jasper to cause all the shouting, but I doubt that it's anything very nice! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
iDemonicShadow chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Please update!
southernpur-rica chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
Wow that was crazy! Viki and Jasper huh, pretty cool. Edward really has messed with too many people. I hope Marcus are cool but I do worry about Aro. Hope this as well as the others update soon.
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Peter is so funny, love him.
southernpur-rica chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
Psycho ex's stalking, primal animal sex (feck hawt), .blasts .past with a twist. Woohoo
southernpur-rica chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Shopping!
southernpur-rica chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Sweet couple. Glad he's being so caring with her.