Reviews for Ryoga 12
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
good prequel I hope you dabble in other areas of fanfiction I like your style
Mr. Anonymous 2000 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I like it! We see good character interaction here. Though the formula is old-a boy and a girl bicker but they wind up falling in love-is old. it still works and it works here. They're building up a relationship and that interests me.

The gender bending I won't comment on for the same reason I don't complain about the gore in Freddy Kreuger films: maybe you don't like it but you can't go in and expect it not to happen. (I know enough Ranma to know that part.) Still, you could build up the idea of what would it really be like and what a couple being able to change genders at will would really be like. Still this is early in the story and I'll see what happens int he next chapter.

A promising chapter. I'll be reviewing the next chapter maybe tomorrow.

Seeya!
Mr. Anonymous 2000 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Well Thames, like I promised, here we go.

I just don't know enough about Ranma to make an educated review. To be honest, I've only ever heard about it and have never read a story. I therefore can't comment on how well it honors the Ranma anime but I can say this.

Since this seems to be a retelling, you could have spent more time developing characters. Even when you assume the reader knows the details, good fanfics emphasize their varying personalities to make readers care. Lacking that, a story should at least have an exciting plot. An acquaintance of mine writing in My Little Pony created an entire universe of related stories and the earliest ones made it more through sheer exciting plots before he improved in terms of characterization. *

Still a nice first start. Looking forwards to the next chapter.

* u/3280710/TornadoandTwilight
MR MASSIVE chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Don't worry about the British accent, the fanfic is so big as to trascend it.
endofgames chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I can't wait to see how this ends.
airgo chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Love the Boy George songs.
airgo chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nothing wrong with an accent, eh.
gump1098 chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Maximum chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Looks to be another Ryoga/Ranma storyline. Hope this is better than the others.
gen x chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Not bad.
Rocco13 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Great freakin fanfic.
They call me Bruce chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
The guy at the end looks like a musk. Is that what he is?
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Great work on this awesome update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
luger 7 chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
A most excellent fanfic. Rock on, dude.
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I'm happy to see you're doing so well. Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the British accent. I don't see a problem with it.