Reviews for South of the Wall
Mary chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
I really enjoyed it! I hope you'll continue it eventually!
GoTLover chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Omg you need to update! Jon/Robb is one of my favorite ships. You left at such a cliffhanger too! I hope you continue cuz you're doing an awesome job
GoTLover chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Oh my god! You have to update this! It's so good, and you left at such a massive cliffhanger :) I'm really enjoying it, so I hope you continue 3
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
PaigeRhiann chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
hehehe, i love this story. Especially how you've made Arya and Gendry have an awkward/hilarious relationship.
can't wait for more x
AuroreMartell chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I'm so happy you updated! Hurrah!
The scene between Gendry and Arya was very well written.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mitsukiu chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Please keep going with this i'm excited about the plot and I love how you write the AU C:
Kayla Leah chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Secret relationship ? That's sound really great ! They'll have to hide, that will make many funny situations and misunderstandings. I can't wait to read it ! You do such a great job, I love to read it !
Kayla Leah chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Yeahhhh ! I so glad ! I read the chapter 1 & 2 yesterday and I was expecting to wait some time before you update, but you did today. I'm so happy to find a ray of sunshine in this boring day in the week of exams which are crap. Thank you veryyyyyyyyyy much !
thorthegodofthunda chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Omg! Please have some loras and renly scenes! I ship them so hard!
Kayla Leah chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Actually, I don't read a lot of AU, but I LOVE yours ! I always love the "high school universe" with friends, first love and feelings hard to show up. I also love the pairing, I always was. And Arya and Bran too. I love them all. Exept Cersei maybe. I'd like to see Tyrion, Shae, Deanerys, Drogo, Jorah, Sandor, Jaimie, Pyp and Grenn in the next chapter. Oh ! One more thing ! Do not see Joffreytorture Sansa is fine, but for me, Loras and Renly are meant to be together. I want them together !
So, wish you post the next chapter quickly 'cause I can't stand to read it !
mel chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I like it! looks interesting, hopefully you update soon :)
Ayumi Taisho chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
me párese interesante... esperemos a ver que ocurre... estaré esperando que actualices...
AuroreMartell chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh, so intriguing! Please post another chapter... You WILL post another chapter, yes?

I wonder why Theon and Sam are never in school...

Please, please write more, I love it already!