Reviews for Taking the Long View
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7m
How did Han end up Prince of Alderaan? That's what I really want to know. If Luke and Leia never existed, as you seem to be implying, was Han adopted by the Organas in Leia's stead?
UnspeakableHorror chapter 1 . 4/9
This story is both beautiful and hilarious. I'm a bit sad about Plagueis, as he's a favorite of mine, but Palpatine still kills him in the canon, anyway, so ultimately he just chose a different and earlier means to the same outcome. I can totally imagine teenage Palpatine deciding that building a galaxy-wide empire wasn't going to be worth it if he could see what he'd be dealing with. Your Palpatine still seems like pretty much the same character (loves his speeders, scoffs at obeying the law, still all for the vehicular homicide). He's just less motivated, which is obviously a good thing for the galaxy in his case, haha.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 4/4
Brilliant! Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
It's similar to humorous "Darth Vader as Sith adopts moniker Putin, takes part in taking down Emperor and Empire, and establishes the most pathetic-peaceful dynasty of Sith to be; Vader retires to peace and goes to Kenobi in sand and peace"
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 2/8
This is so hilarious. A good antithesis to the toxic personality of canon Palpitine.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
That's how a proper Sith Lord work. He was even smart enough to check in the dictionary what 'passion' means and follow it rather than go with 'let's take over the galaxy because reasons' plots.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This fic is unparalleled brilliance!
Erik chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Just saw SW:TFA and this was much more fun.
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Heh. I love this. NEW HEADCANON.
Feanariel chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
This is amazing. I love this alternative version of Palpatine :)
I'm just curious what happened to Anakin in this AU? And how did Han get adopted by the Organas?
Maki-P chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Goodness, this. Is amazing, and hilarious. You truly are a master of ridiculous yet fantastic AUs (I really dig the Hans Evans one)
BTW, whatever happened to Maul's brothers Savage and Feral? (yeah, Maul has 2 brothers)
Maryna chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I really liked this fanfic. Your Palpy is just hilarious! May I translate "Taking the Long View", if you do not mind? I will post a link to the translation when all is done. ;)
C.M.Alm chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
AWESOME! stupendously awesome!
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This is great.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Giggle! :D
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love that good Palpatine is a stoner