Reviews for Pirate Persuasion
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow...that was nicely done...:)
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So good!
Lovesick1996 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
"Hell yes she would bring a gun to a magic-and-sharp-object fight." BEST LINE EVER!
Zerousy chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
omg that was hot. i think im jealous of our blond hero here! XD
ndzfinest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Lovedddddd it. I've only seen a few episodes really (I have shite internet sadly) but it was top class. I love Captain Swan! 3
maz8645 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm sitting here wanting to scream at my laptop. How could he just leave her :O what a dick. But the story was excellent with a capital E amazing and so in character. If you ever have time you should write a sequel about the awkwardness of there second encounter. I mean Emma will have all her walls up again. :D Again this is amazing now i'm gonna be a lemming and jump of a cliff because of the feels.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow. That was cold. Not out of character, but definitely not what I expected.
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This was absolutely AMAZING.

I love and hate you for that ending.

Love, because it was brilliant. It managed to stay true to character in a heartbreaking kind of way. Hate because...well isn't that obvious. Sighhhh. Poor Emma. As much as we all want Captain Swan together it's not going to be rainbows and sunshine getting there, is it?

Well done my friend!
ladyluck1155 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Will there be a sequel? Captain swan must continue onward. A good story by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
that was so good!1
onetreefan chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow! Great oneshot. More soon please!
sweetest-surrender chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I absolutely loved this. It's sad how his whole persona changed back to Hook at the end. Great story!
WakeGirl312 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Keep writing its really good amd deserves more :)
LaughingDork chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Emma just got tricked and blinded by lust. It's a little unlike her, but the story is well written.
avairaart chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
TwT I have so many goosebumps.. so much feels for this. Goodness that was intense.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »