Reviews for Harry Silvertongue
Snarky Sonnet chapter 7 . 4/12
What a cliffhanger! I like how this story is slowly deviating from canon.

I'm still seeing much more telling than 'showing' in this story; you're a great writer but the characters don't leap off the page yet. I find this story interesting, but I'm not fully immersed in the environment you've created as much as I'd like to be.

I don't really know how to describe it, but I feel like you haven't breathed enough life into the characters to really make this story get going.

But I am interested to see where this plot is going. It's very fine-tuned, and I'm excited to see what's next.

Is Harry still a Horcrux in this story? Because if he is, then I'm guessing it's that shard of Voldemort's soul in Harry that prevents Legilimency from being leveled upon him.

I find Harry's batch of friends an interesting combo. Like how you're slowly dismantling the stereotypes that have too often gripped the Gryffindor and Slytherin Houses. And I'm very much intrigued by your Professor Dumbledore. Here's a Dumbledore who's agenda I'm still trying to figure out.
Snarky Sonnet chapter 3 . 4/12
*aren't

I hope Harry's female friends AREN'T just there for future shipping purposes.
Snarky Sonnet chapter 3 . 4/12
Solid chapter. Am glad that you depicted the troll scene the way you did because despite the badassery that would come with Harry killing the troll with a knife, the original scene resonates much better with Harry's growing evolution at Hogwarts.

I hope Harry's female friends are just there for future harem-ships. I'd like to think you're better than that, but I just hope that the progressing chapters will show show real development in Harry's friendship with them (and Neville).

I'd like a backup story to Harry's relationship with his knife and Will because those two seem interconnected. Off to read the fourth chapter...
Snarky Sonnet chapter 2 . 4/12
You've got a very good story on your hands. Clearly, you're well mastered with the English language, and your spelling, grammar, and punctuation is impeccable. Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to critique this story's content.

You're a very good writer, but I'm witnessing more "telling" than "showing" here. It's not necessarily the lack of dialogue but rather how this story is being constructed. I'm not making much sense, but there's this feeling that the story is a little bit stiff...

Curious to see who this Will is and am enjoying this much more cautious, perceptive Harry. Again, less tell and more show. I know you have the potential.
fhippogriff chapter 7 . 4/12
Great story. Martin is one of my favorite OC's of all time. It's been hard reading with Harry writing in the diary. I'm glad this year is over - it's been a rough one. Well, I'm assuming this cliffhanger ends well, and the year does finally end! Thanks for the update.
purple sky always chapter 7 . 4/8
Great chapter. I suppose Harry's blood will kill the shade of Voldemort the way it did quirrel.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 7 . 4/4
Oh, oh, what effect will the use of Harry's blood have, or are they stuck in his mind? WILL there be an effect? Perhaps Tom being bound to Harry by blood, or some such. Would certainly make Martin ecstatic... Ha ha, I love Martin, and I normally despise OC's xD well done on making him socially awkward, I'd been worried he would have been a Gary Stu. Anyways, this is just fantastic, and I hope to see more from this soon! :D
kffs chapter 7 . 4/4
Whoa - craziness abounds.

Thanks for writing!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 4/4
What will happen next time
David305 chapter 7 . 4/4
Very well written! Keep it up!
anon chapter 7 . 4/4
The dialogue and writing is very good and so far I have enjoyed the plot line and twists of the story. Keep it up. I think you could do well writing your own books.
MoonBurner chapter 4 . 4/3
Just read chapter 4. One word. Mordin. Nuff said.
Stromsten chapter 7 . 4/3
Why haven't there been attacks on mudbloods? Oh, and is Harry going to ride the (eyes-shut) basilisk into the Great Hall? Pretty, pretty please?

(I can hear it now: "I'm sorry, Ginny, but I had to take the liberty of destroying your lovely diary. Now, Draco, when you give a pretty pureblooded girl a gift, you really ought to make sure it isn't cursed. I've just saved you from a serious misstep in your courtship! For full details, please see my forthcoming works, which our own Professor Lockhart has inspired me to write. Don't worry, young Malfoy, I'll change the names slightly to protect you from embarrassment! Drooble Malloy will work quite well, I think!")
Elise chapter 7 . 4/3
It is so hard for me to find a compelling Harry Potter story, so when I started reading yours I was thrilled to find that I didn't end up bored after a few chapters (in other words "best story ever"). I know life is busy but I hope you update sooner rather then later.
syed chapter 7 . 4/3
I always believed his blood would do awesome effects used against the diary. When quirrel burned, the soul fragment was cast out, so what happens here, will it be destroyed banished or made to reattach to the one in albania.
I believed that thdiary was the perfect place for tommy to hide his secrets, it would be his personal book of shadows, his own grimmoire. Only he could use it, as it could hide secrets and harm those that tried to find his secrets.
Any chance that while the soul piece is dealt with, the memories and what was written in the diary are kept.
THe diary was/still feeds off of harry, with it ending, would harry feed on it instead? he did take blood from his scar.