Reviews for Harry Silvertongue
Great so far i hope you continue this
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2020
Martin is kinda annoying he reads like an expy of Mordin Solus from Mass Effect, which comes across as pretty jarring.
He sounds more like a robot than a person.
Asphodel chapter 7 . 6/17/2020
Hi there,

your are one of the best authors out there, so if you feel the urge to continue your stories, don't squash it! :D

Greetings from Germany
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 12/15/2019
Just an FYI. Summer vacation is only two months, not three. Per canon, each Hogwarts year consists of ten months. BTW, I enjoy "Will's chapterly insights". This chapter was pretty good. I hope Harry doesn't get too involved with the diary
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
A shame this was never continued, probably the best the author attempted to write.
Tony McNucklz chapter 7 . 1/24/2019
magnificent. a smash. bravo. write more!
Tony McNucklz chapter 4 . 1/24/2019
really enjoying mordin solus-esque character. well done
mackiechandler chapter 7 . 5/14/2018
This is really interesting and I like Harry being in Slytherin and learning so much about people. Do continue!
Corwyn chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
Loving this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
classictika chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Wow, if you wrote anymore on this I would love to read it.
classictika chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I don't think you're writing on this anymore, but I love the Dumbledore / Voldemort interaction and your explanation for why the stone was guarded the way it was.
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
The Slytherins and Gryffindors are in same DADA class
billygoatofdoom chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
It's been a while since I've read this, but I think I remember liking it and being interested in where it was going. But you don't seem to have been on here (the site, this story) in quite some time. Hope you're okay.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
for awhile - for a while

We wouldn't them to fail - We wouldn't want them to fail
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
dirty-blonde smiled - Tracy Davis smiled (seemed weird to mentally call her dirty-blonde now that he knows her name, a definite article was also missing.)