Reviews for Harry Silvertongue
rogueofstorms chapter 7 . 8/12
So this is really interesting so far, please tell me it isn't abandoned? *puppydog eyes*
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 7 . 5/14
Fantastic! A one year cliffhanger?! Truly an epic prank worthy of a Maruader!
Zoanzon chapter 7 . 4/29
Hope this gets continued; I like it.
justsomepeople2 chapter 7 . 1/28
Come on you can't leave us hanging here!
thebetawholived chapter 7 . 1/19
The author asks us to review. Well, to start with, we're left with an agonizing cliff-hanger littered with lots of tantalizing clues, sprinkled liberally with items from canon: diaries, chambers, large reptiles. There's a richness of detail in the storytelling that makes it exciting and easy to follow. Yet it's not clear where we're going.

Can't wait to read what comes next!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 1/19
Unusual and enjoyable Slytherin Harry story - looking forward to what's next!
KnowPein chapter 1 . 1/6
well
nice start
though Snape collapsing at the end was bit too much
OoOXylionOoO chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Wow amazing.
Elspeth chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Good chapter. I like the little bit of interaction with Ron over the Rembrall. Being Ron, he judges Harry for being sorted into Slytherin, but his prejudice is cracked a bit by Harry's behavior. Nice.
Anonymoso chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wh...
What happened to Snape? O.O

It's kinda really, really funny now that I'm over the shock. HAH!
fortheloveofb chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Love it! And I love Curse of Truth (I cried when 'you' died so much) and I adore where you're going with this so far and I'm glad Neville is included. I didn't quite understand what happened this last chapter with Harry and the Ravenclaw dude but I can't wait for the next update! You're a great writer! And I can't wait for the sequel to CoT! :)
Marvinen chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Awesome! What will happen next? This is the most mature and interesting approach to Slytherin!Harry that I've seen so far, and the story definitely deserves to continue. So hop to it, but :D
kewllewk chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
You bastard. You named him Will. It took me 5 minutes to stop concocting some massive plot of how he got dropped into the marauder's time and then went on to lend a hand to Harry before I decided this wasn't your torturous idea of a sequel and just kept reading.
ironhair chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Why would he smear his blood on the diary...?

And hope ur new job is working out fine for u... Please do update !
ironhair chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Darn it,,, what spell did eh use on hermione.