Reviews for Harry Silvertongue
billygoatofdoom chapter 7 . 5/28
It's been a while since I've read this, but I think I remember liking it and being interested in where it was going. But you don't seem to have been on here (the site, this story) in quite some time. Hope you're okay.
for awhile - for a while

We wouldn't them to fail - We wouldn't want them to fail
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/21
dirty-blonde smiled - Tracy Davis smiled (seemed weird to mentally call her dirty-blonde now that he knows her name, a definite article was also missing.)
Redery chapter 7 . 4/16
Great chapter! Hope he finally settles it for this year. Has it been the whole year already or less?

See the story hasn't been updated for a couple years. I hope you're doing well and continue it at some point. Your writing is really good.
Redery chapter 6 . 4/16
Looks like the accusations forthcoming will be right this time around lol.

But damn Harry use your head!
Tracy and Daph should've known better than to go to Snape of all people in regards to Harry even if he is head of house, but at least they're trying
Redery chapter 5 . 4/16
Wow nice turn of events. I doubt the dairy could hold sway over Harry especially considering what happened to Severus last year. Draco will probably have to find a way to steal it from him
Redery chapter 4 . 4/16
What did he do to Hermione?

Hah, Dumbles couldn't arrange his weapon to meet Voldy this year, though he's probably satisfied enough that Harry's learning advanced material already.
Redery chapter 3 . 4/16
Did Harry get a chance to get his knife back? It was stuck in the troll when he passed out lol.

Who are these people and what do they know :o
Redery chapter 2 . 4/16
Hopefully he makes friends with Neville too now. He needs all the help against bullies he can get.
Redery chapter 1 . 4/16
Another great story it seems!
Would this Will be of any relation to the other William? xD

Uh-oh. Snapes gonna seriously hate him after this, whatever it was that caused him to faint. Oooh unless it was looking into his memories and seeing his abused in the cupboard
fainfan chapter 4 . 4/8
wow is that ABARTHOR!?

btw what did he spelt herms with?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
BRAVEHEART REFERENCING FOR THE WIN!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Curious...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Gah! What a cliffhanger! Great story. :) Hope you continue it sometime soon.
ClaMiAl chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
Very cool story! I loved your depiction of Harry - and the other characters as well. Fascinating, what effects such a seemingly small change, Harry having and losing a friend before he started going to Hogwarts, can have. I'm also intrigued by how differently things are happening with the diary and can't wait to find out what more you have in store for this Slytherin Harry.