Reviews for Harry Silvertongue
Corwyn chapter 7 . 3/1
Loving this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
classictika chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Wow, if you wrote anymore on this I would love to read it.
classictika chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I don't think you're writing on this anymore, but I love the Dumbledore / Voldemort interaction and your explanation for why the stone was guarded the way it was.
SmexyBananas chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
The Slytherins and Gryffindors are in same DADA class
billygoatofdoom chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
It's been a while since I've read this, but I think I remember liking it and being interested in where it was going. But you don't seem to have been on here (the site, this story) in quite some time. Hope you're okay.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2016
for awhile - for a while

We wouldn't them to fail - We wouldn't want them to fail
Ibskib chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
dirty-blonde smiled - Tracy Davis smiled (seemed weird to mentally call her dirty-blonde now that he knows her name, a definite article was also missing.)
Redery chapter 7 . 4/16/2016
Great chapter! Hope he finally settles it for this year. Has it been the whole year already or less?

See the story hasn't been updated for a couple years. I hope you're doing well and continue it at some point. Your writing is really good.
Redery chapter 6 . 4/16/2016
Looks like the accusations forthcoming will be right this time around lol.

But damn Harry use your head!
Tracy and Daph should've known better than to go to Snape of all people in regards to Harry even if he is head of house, but at least they're trying
Redery chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
Wow nice turn of events. I doubt the dairy could hold sway over Harry especially considering what happened to Severus last year. Draco will probably have to find a way to steal it from him
Redery chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
What did he do to Hermione?

Hah, Dumbles couldn't arrange his weapon to meet Voldy this year, though he's probably satisfied enough that Harry's learning advanced material already.
Redery chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Did Harry get a chance to get his knife back? It was stuck in the troll when he passed out lol.

Who are these people and what do they know :o
Redery chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
Hopefully he makes friends with Neville too now. He needs all the help against bullies he can get.
Redery chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Another great story it seems!
Would this Will be of any relation to the other William? xD

Uh-oh. Snapes gonna seriously hate him after this, whatever it was that caused him to faint. Oooh unless it was looking into his memories and seeing his abused in the cupboard
fainfan chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
wow is that ABARTHOR!?

btw what did he spelt herms with?