Reviews for There's nothing like a fresh pair of eyes, is there?
Zoya 1416 is quite a fun diversion from Clowning! Enjoyed it.
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 7/21
Nice
KsandraMallan chapter 14 . 7/21
Clever, clever girls! I can't wait to see how the teachers react. XD I'm so glad this updated! I do like Catherine quite a bit, and sympathize with her position of controlling idiot classmates.
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 7/21
Smart girl!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 12 . 4/11
Interesting as ever - I take it you're using the original scoring rules for rugby, before a try was jacked up to 5 points?
DrFrankenburger chapter 12 . 4/11
Loved the 'art for assassins' lesson idea, and the farmer getting the jitters at the tent line trench. Ponder might find some odd technology forgotten on the tower (it glows in the dark and tends to explode when dropped) but would he make the connection ? He might also muse on why Dr Pettifogg built the tower midway between two big towns. Good for spotting approaching mobs ? St Onan's students' robust language comes to mind, well I've heard tales about Roundworld Divinity students. Is there potential for making St Onan a saint dedicated to a fertility god, or might that be going too far for FF ?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
love the dogs
Moriko no Hikari chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Personally, I prefer the solid loyalty of a Pitbull. Bright forgiving heart and willingness to play Frisbee until my arm falls off!

Now if only Gran didn't hate them!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Natasha Romanoff eh? Is there a Clint Barton around somewhere?
zoya1416 chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
Enjoyed the cooperation! And the sneaky Johanna, of course.
bissek chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
Did you know that folklore also has the Corgi as the favored mount of pixies? The patches of white fur on the common Corgi are supposed to be the result of harness marks by said pixies when they go riding. Which, in Discworld terms, means that the Feegles ride Corgis when they want to steal more than one cow at a time.
CarrieVS chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
Really good chapter. I've not reviewed you in but I have been reading! I'm really liking this one, keep it up.
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Avengers reference there, and I bet eating woad would at least turn your guts blue.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/9/2015
please , please finish your stories. They are good, a pleasure to read and leave one deeply impatient to be able to read the end. l can appreciate your wealth of ideas, but please finish...
Madjedjjlill chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Well that was a very enjoyable story.
You really are very talented.