Reviews for There's nothing like a fresh pair of eyes, is there?
huidinigirl chapter 8 . 3/19
Please please update soon really enjoyed reading and can't wait yo read more :-)
Freyalyn chapter 8 . 3/11
Utter joy, I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face and have made the pupz wait at least ten minutes longer than they should have done before going out. Thank you.
hankbernathmsn chapter 7 . 2/23
If you have receiced a blank posting,my comments seem to have disappeared into cyberspace so here I go again.
some sort of a glitch seems to have been playing with your posting of part .7
1. the footnotes are not cross-referenced.
first paragraph of cahpter 7 is r4eprinted after the footnotes.
3. I have been left with a compulsive desire to follow Ms Catherine's further education as soon as possible. can you help?
Type your review for this chapter here...
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I think the word you needed to know here was 'dyscalculia' ;)
Gene chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
As usual an excellent read..I await the next chapter with anticipation.
Freyalyn chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Excellent chapter! And extremely hot girl-on-girl action - I love a good, well described and exciting bit of swordplay. ("I'm not left-handed either...")
SpaceAnJL chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Okay, Offler's internal body-clock, as it were, is genius. And I can't help but see Idris Elba as Norris.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Hungry eyes?
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Another good song would be Jeepers Creepers.
Freyalyn chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
You're really getting carried away with this one, aren't you? Lovely stuff, keep it up! Thank you.
CarrieVS chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Eep spiders. Please keep going with this. Or one of your other Discworld stories. You have so many that need finishing.

If I may be allowed to nit-pick, I'm fairly certain that lepidoptera is specifically butterflies, not insects in general, and that the 'viv' bit of vivisection gets in the way of doing it to anything that's already dead. But that's just technical points.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Oh dear god... (s?). Ick! Very interesting where you're going with this.
CarrieVS chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Have you ever thought of writing original fiction? Because you have real talent and bags of imagination and I think you'd have a really good chance to be successful at it. I hope you're writing fanfiction because that's what you like writing and not because you don't think you'd be good enough to do something all of your own.

btw, 'The Book of Common Prayer, Uncommon Prayer, Downright Strange Prayers, and Just Plain Screaming For Help.' WIN
Maary Craig chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Another thought provoking tale :-)
Only you would have thought of the Gary Gilmore song and somehow grafted (yeah, pun intended) it onto Discworld; now one wonders just 'how' does Madame Deux-epe├ęs view the world ;) I suspect that might not be straightforwardly simplistic though.
Fun, fun, fun ...more power to your keyboard.

Thank you for the story, and for posting it.
Kind regards,