Reviews for There's nothing like a fresh pair of eyes, is there?
zoya1416 chapter 11 . 16h
Enjoyed the cooperation! And the sneaky Johanna, of course.
bissek chapter 11 . 18h
Did you know that folklore also has the Corgi as the favored mount of pixies? The patches of white fur on the common Corgi are supposed to be the result of harness marks by said pixies when they go riding. Which, in Discworld terms, means that the Feegles ride Corgis when they want to steal more than one cow at a time.
CarrieVS chapter 10 . 5/23
Really good chapter. I've not reviewed you in but I have been reading! I'm really liking this one, keep it up.
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 5/22
Avengers reference there, and I bet eating woad would at least turn your guts blue.
please , please finish your stories. They are good, a pleasure to read and leave one deeply impatient to be able to read the end. l can appreciate your wealth of ideas, but please finish...
Madjedjjlill chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Well that was a very enjoyable story.
You really are very talented.
huidinigirl chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Please please update soon really enjoyed reading and can't wait yo read more :-)
Freyalyn chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Utter joy, I'm sitting here with a big grin on my face and have made the pupz wait at least ten minutes longer than they should have done before going out. Thank you.
hankbernathmsn chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
If you have receiced a blank posting,my comments seem to have disappeared into cyberspace so here I go again.
some sort of a glitch seems to have been playing with your posting of part .7
1. the footnotes are not cross-referenced.
first paragraph of cahpter 7 is r4eprinted after the footnotes.
3. I have been left with a compulsive desire to follow Ms Catherine's further education as soon as possible. can you help?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
GuesssWho chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
I think the word you needed to know here was 'dyscalculia' ;)
Gene chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
As usual an excellent read..I await the next chapter with anticipation.
Freyalyn chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Excellent chapter! And extremely hot girl-on-girl action - I love a good, well described and exciting bit of swordplay. ("I'm not left-handed either...")
SpaceAnJL chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Okay, Offler's internal body-clock, as it were, is genius. And I can't help but see Idris Elba as Norris.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 4 . 12/19/2012