Reviews for There's nothing like a fresh pair of eyes, is there?
A small error, there are seven people in the room are Catherine's bed, not six (Igorina, the watch Igor, the hospital Igor, the hospital nurse, madame Deux-Epees, miss Smith-Rhodes and lord Downey).

Keep up the good work, I really like your stories and check regularly if there are new ones. If your Discworld fan-fiction was every published as a book, I would buy it.
KsandraMallan chapter 17 . 1/4
... I suddenly want a situation that would cause Pretty Butterfly to *swear*. I suspect that everyone else would either be staring on in bemusement, or have long passed beyond the usual anger into quiet incandescent fury and be collectively ready to murder- I mean, inhume- whoever was responsible.
MisterHalt chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
That line about Sam Vimes aiming straight almost made me choke!

And I'd love to read more about Ponder and Johanna. You make me wish they were an official canon Discworld couple.
The Lady of Fiction chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
Interesting way to do the Vimes run
bissek chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
Openly admitting that failure is inevitable and quitting before it gets too unpleasant might prove one isn't overconfident, but an assassin who isn't willing to take risks when necessary is unlikely to ever amount to much. I forsee a lecture on the need to be willing to take measured risks, how that strategy wouldn't work on anyone other than Sam Vimes and a rule change prohibiting anyone else from doing that on the Vimes Run.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
As ever, very much enjoying this.
Carl L. Martin chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Thanks for resuming your writing. You are superb!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Zoya 1416 is quite a fun diversion from Clowning! Enjoyed it.
GuesssWho chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Nice
KsandraMallan chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Clever, clever girls! I can't wait to see how the teachers react. XD I'm so glad this updated! I do like Catherine quite a bit, and sympathize with her position of controlling idiot classmates.
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
Smart girl!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Interesting as ever - I take it you're using the original scoring rules for rugby, before a try was jacked up to 5 points?
DrFrankenburger chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
Loved the 'art for assassins' lesson idea, and the farmer getting the jitters at the tent line trench. Ponder might find some odd technology forgotten on the tower (it glows in the dark and tends to explode when dropped) but would he make the connection ? He might also muse on why Dr Pettifogg built the tower midway between two big towns. Good for spotting approaching mobs ? St Onan's students' robust language comes to mind, well I've heard tales about Roundworld Divinity students. Is there potential for making St Onan a saint dedicated to a fertility god, or might that be going too far for FF ?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 9/4/2015
love the dogs
Moriko no Hikari chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Personally, I prefer the solid loyalty of a Pitbull. Bright forgiving heart and willingness to play Frisbee until my arm falls off!

Now if only Gran didn't hate them!