Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
Well I like the kori one better then the Uchiha one how about that but that’s manly because of the ending
Hallowtide chapter 5 . 10/27
I really wish you had continued Kakashi’s Daughter and the Snakes Aprentice
csibpip chapter 2 . 10/24
I reallyreally liked this character and the way you linked her with Zabuza.
Peruna chapter 3 . 10/8
Man, that was awesome. I love it. So much fluff, except no fluff at all, really. :3 Too bad it won't actually become a full story, or at least that's what I assume from your AN. I still wish there was more. The POV is done really well here, in my opinion, I quite like how the first person is less than the third person, it's a little unusual and very refreshing.
Peruna chapter 1 . 10/8
Heh, I liked that first idea/chapter. It's really interesting and quite dramatic and a new angle to look at Self Inserts Also I like that detached third person narrating style that you got going, along with the continuing repetitions of certain phrases. I really gets the frustration and inescapability of the situation across.
Tocka e chapter 5 . 9/22
Ahhhh it's so nice to rediscover a fucking u read ages ago and loved and then read it again and love it even more and maaaaannnnn do I love this fic
My face was like, biting my lip, grinning super wide,biting my lip, BAWLING, repeat infinitely
Like, ilu pal, ilu 3
Trainer Azurite chapter 3 . 9/9
Ugh I'd go down on my knees begging you to continue this one. It cracks me up every time you perfectly characterize Gai (his face is stuck in my head at the moment). Pity i haven't seen afic about Kakashi's daughter yet.
Trainer Azurite chapter 1 . 9/9
I contradict myself a lot. I tried reading Dreaming of Sunshine, but I couldn't do it. The length wasn't the issue, and the writing was almost skillful enough to change my mind, but I couldn't do it. My favorite character in the entire Naruto series is Shikamaru. Shikako seemed to be a genius like her brother, yet hardworking and strong. She was so well written that she wasn't even a Mary Sue. However, she stood in Shikamaru's light, so I quit reading. I assumed the author's ideas, despite its brilliance, just wasn't something I could connect to.
And here I am, dragging myself back to check out the works of that very author. Writing styles are addicting. Good writing is like a drug. I couldn't like Dreaming of Sunsgine because of my pre-bias, but I can definitely appreciate the other works.
I'm discontent, i'm satisfied. Reincarnation is something I strongly hate reading—well, usually. Not this time. I've hit a jackpot.
I love your Norashi fic, that one is definitely my favorite. Are you ever going to continue it? Because I'm really looking forward to what happens with the plot. My second favorite fic, Umi, doesn't really seem like it would have much deviation from cannon, but the Norashi one certainly does. It's full of unanswered questions like, will she be an early graduate? Will Kakashi finally get over himself? How will this affect the Konaha twelve and team 7 in particular? When will she meet Konahamaru and others her age? If she doesn't graduate early, what team will she be on? Who will be her sensei (I hope it's Anko!) and teammates? On another note, I love Kakashi and Gai interacting! It's so funny! Anyways, I love this story, so please, update soon!
AlunaGray chapter 5 . 8/20
This is awesome. Liked this a lot too.
AlunaGray chapter 3 . 8/20
Aw. I love this one. I wish this would be continued in the future.
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 3 . 7/18
Fuck why your stories gotta be so fucking good wtf.

I want to see these finished, especially this one omg. I loved Meimu as well. That one was a beatiful balance of dark. This one though, uughgghghghhggh
London-and-Lisa chapter 3 . 7/13
mmmooooorrrrrrreeeeeeee
London-and-Lisa chapter 1 . 7/13
omg. omgomgohmygod. are you serious, this was so intense and brilliant, what the fuck. i need 200 chapters more of that please.
MysticSpider chapter 1 . 7/9
This is Konoha. Burns it to the ground This is Konoha at war. Any questions?