Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
Pettypettyprincesspetty chapter 1 . 7/17
WOW! I seriously adore Meimu! I'm always such a sucker for tragedy and the end there with Meimu and Obito? *Chefs kiss* MAGNIFIQUE!
Abrakazamchi chapter 5 . 5/19
Now, I want to read a hokage!Mito
Sak chapter 2 . 4/8
I got the feel of the place
Sak chapter 1 . 4/8
I like the questioning and the slight changes you made to the original events. I like the timeline story in all quite grilling and Angst filled
Invadingcat478 chapter 5 . 3/8
I got to say this and the Uchiha is the most interesting ones.
ElementaryMonocle chapter 1 . 2/1
Hey, I know you probably get way more attention for your main fic, but I just wanted to say that this is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. There are so many implications and layers and I love it. You didn't stick to canon, and although you've probably moved on I wish that you could continue with these short snips, because you already have me invested in the characters.
strawberry chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
her complete apathy was kind of funny lol I loved this
BattleshipFusou chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
Oh that was an interesting story, and very nice and vivid imagery as well. I'd like to see where this goes if you ever have the inclination to expound upon Hiya's story. Also there's no where near enough application of archery in Naruto, probably due to rule of cool crap but you've succeeded quite well I feel.
BattleshipFusou chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
This one was really interesting and I'd love to see it expanded on more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
You write in absolutes. The world is cruel. She is hopeless. Her parents don't protect her. She has to be dark and cruel if she wants to get her way. But she's also ruined by the end of it/ a victim of her parents, her teachers, the world. I think you should be open and admit that the genre is 'tragedy'.
It's needlessly dark in a very overdone way. The character has obvious issues that only escalate as the story goes on. I only managed half of chapter 1 because I am already depressed, I don't need your help.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 5 . 10/17/2020
Please update more of this amazing story it's so beautifully written! And thank you for your efforts!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2020
ankitmahat chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
Really liked this story. Except for the part where you said that she started sleeping with Orochimaru. That part was just so fucking creepy.
Enthusiast117 chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
You know, if this had been Itachi's motivation for killing his clan, it would have made much more sense.
its sara chapter 5 . 7/20/2020
I really love this one. It has so much potential The point of view that the caged bird seal is totally necessary is so fresh. Some other fics would just state that it should be removed, without the consequences it brings (I think changing the seals to a 'kinder' and not for slavery ones are more agreeable). Really love the characters
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »