Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
loooooooovveeeee this so much
rlapham chapter 3 . 5/15
love this
SakuraLuck chapter 5 . 5/10
I love all of these and I'm starting to ship Touryou and Hiya together for gods sake! Why did you do this to me?
I always like to imagine Mumei ended up a midwife in some backwater away from all the bullshit and lived a fairly quiet life without getting caught by hunter nins.

It doesn't fit her grim personality or the wide-scale property damage of the late story, but I like it better that way.
hchan1 chapter 1 . 5/4
Yeah, I like the first oneshot the best. It just has a certain... impact.

I'm honestly curious if she killed herself at the end though, because it can easily be read that way.
Anonymous 8 chapter 5 . 4/19
Well, you can still write it, no? :)
Interesting take on it all, time line twisting not withstanding
Anonymous 8 chapter 4 . 4/19
Sounds fun and promising.
Please continue?! :)
Anonymous 8 chapter 3 . 4/19
That one was really interesting.

Still wished you would continue it and your dreadfully dark Uchiha one
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 4/11
Jesus Christ, Meimu is all kinds of mentally screwed up. I really liked the narrative style, it really stood out in my mind.
Aoi436 chapter 4 . 4/10
Love story num 1, 3 and 4...Wish they could turned into a full plot-line story.
busaikosensei chapter 3 . 3/24
Gaaaah I want this fic I want I want I want
Loving these! I hope you plan on continuing some of these one day!
rgnmks chapter 5 . 3/5
the last 3 chapters, the third chapter especially, I seriously regret reading. cause now I really want full fleshed fics for all of them and I'm not gonna be able to stop thinking about r. I seriously enjoyed all of them, and the last one was really interesting with Hashirama being involved and Hiya using a bow. but the third fic, with Kakashi's daughter made me reeeeaally sad cause I really wanted a full fic of that one. these were all very interesting and different though, I really enjoyed them all(:
Scribleyellow chapter 3 . 2/18
Awe this one isn't going to become a story? That's too bad, I loved it
Talon of Anathrax chapter 3 . 2/15
Silver Queen wrote some more Norashi stuff here: post/157119259440/hello-sq-i-wonder-if-you-could-give-us-some-more
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 3 . 2/13
Read these again, still like them. :D