Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
I can't count the number of times I've reread hiya's chapter, she's definitely my favourite(*_*)′hyugas were hip and cool before the uchiha and kakashi were
Ricee chapter 2 . 6/14
I didn't realize all these chapters were from different characters POV and was so confused
Probably the funniest thing about this fic is that despite being a chapter long, Meimu gets to be much older than Shikako ever will be, excepting recursive fanfic or a return to the series. I don't know, just thought that was funny.
hiya gets so pissed at someone breaking her web bow that she makes the bow of chakra too. take my weapons from me now
au where umi wakes up gasping lava and realizes terumi mei didnt start with a whole name
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/5/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Pettypettyprincesspetty chapter 1 . 7/17/2021
WOW! I seriously adore Meimu! I'm always such a sucker for tragedy and the end there with Meimu and Obito? *Chefs kiss* MAGNIFIQUE!
Abrakazamchi chapter 5 . 5/19/2021
Now, I want to read a hokage!Mito
Sak chapter 2 . 4/8/2021
I got the feel of the place
Sak chapter 1 . 4/8/2021
I like the questioning and the slight changes you made to the original events. I like the timeline story in all quite grilling and Angst filled
Invadingcat478 chapter 5 . 3/8/2021
I got to say this and the Uchiha is the most interesting ones.
ElementaryMonocle chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
Hey, I know you probably get way more attention for your main fic, but I just wanted to say that this is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read. There are so many implications and layers and I love it. You didn't stick to canon, and although you've probably moved on I wish that you could continue with these short snips, because you already have me invested in the characters.
strawberry chapter 3 . 12/26/2020
her complete apathy was kind of funny lol I loved this
BattleshipFusou chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
Oh that was an interesting story, and very nice and vivid imagery as well. I'd like to see where this goes if you ever have the inclination to expound upon Hiya's story. Also there's no where near enough application of archery in Naruto, probably due to rule of cool crap but you've succeeded quite well I feel.
BattleshipFusou chapter 3 . 12/20/2020
This one was really interesting and I'd love to see it expanded on more.
1,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »