Reviews for Reincarnation Roulette
Cherri202 chapter 5 . 9/5
These are really fun. I'm enjoying all the different perspectives. The Hatake and Uchiha ones have been my favourite so far. You'll have to make her an Inuzuka so she can have her own dog. :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 8/19
Oh my gosh, this was dark and REALLY REALLY GOOD.
jj chapter 1 . 8/15
holy cow that was good really good cant wait to see the rest of them
timmy1022 chapter 1 . 8/14
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I can only hope that when I die, it will be the same as the previous 14 billions years when I had not yet been born. aka, nothing. Being reincarnated into a scary place like a realistic!Naruto universe would suck.
crackdmoon chapter 5 . 8/14
My favourite chapter so far. Though, I may be biased, seeing as archery has always been so interesting to me :D
Reading this one shot still amazes me all the others in this collection pale in comparison. I wish and I don't wish there was more. Because the ending is just so perfect more would ruin it but I really want to know how she reacts to other characters and what happens now that Obito is dead. Any way read this a bunch of times still amazing if I had an account it would be my favorite!
Willow chapter 1 . 7/26
I don't know why I keep reading this story. This is like the hundredth time this week. It is just so amazing. The style is so... So... URG! Can't even explain it! Just it kinda mesmerizes you as you read. It's weird and wonderful.
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 7/15
I wish you included her meeting Sasuke and Itachi and of course naruto. Meimu is by far my favorite OC in the naruto verse. I wish you continued her story.
Jade Estrella chapter 4 . 7/14
Sorry I think I forgot to say how epically awesome all of these are. I swear I meant to lol.

Oh! And that little head cannon of mine takes place during the chunin exam invasion. Lololololol or even better during peins invasion with tsunade as hokage. Lololololol too funny. And like neji and Hinata and the rest of thier clan would be completely shocked because no one really remembers that the nice old auntie who really likes tea was actually a jounin level ninja who fought through all three shinobi wars. (Although admittedly not too often in the third) and she may be retired and her bones may hurt but that has nothing to do with her chakra control and aim.

(Apparently you can only post once per chp so this is really a second post for chp six)
Jade Estrella chapter 5 . 7/14
I have this picture in my head of a very old h... Gosh I forgot her name but your epic hyuaga oc in naruto cannon just calmly standing up from her dignified tea table. Picking up her cane and now and stately walking to the walls of the estate. And then pulling back once and every single enemy ninja in the village just drops. She then returns to her tea. It's the little things in life that really matter. Besides one of the perks of being old is that everyone else gets to clean up the mess.

And the rest of the village is like 0.0 "What the heck just happened". And the third just quietly sighs and asks his anbu to escort this little tiny old lady to his office. And no one knows why and then they (the anbu) hear that it was this lady who just straight up killed the population of a small town with one move when they were all interspersed with friendlies. And all she says is.

'My aim was subpar three of arrows were off by .673 millimeters but I suppose the result was adequate'
Is awesome, more please
Blushing Green Apple chapter 3 . 7/6
Okay I found this one really interesting. Like OH MY GOD interesting and wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Like in the future...wayyy distant future since you're still working on 'Dreaming of Sunshine' already.
DangerCactus chapter 1 . 6/29
Jesus! That was dark... and I loved every moment! Looking forward to reading more!
L's Cappuccino chapter 5 . 6/28
Mito is a Badass. She can do it.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 6/19
If she didn't get to use the technique, then it just means you need to write a sequel where she does so :-)
I'm very curious about an AU where Mito is Hokage instead of Tobirama