Reviews for Cellar Promises
VeritasVamp chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Okay, this is awesome and so sad! I would LOVE it if you wrote more! Please?! Great writing! :D
Alia92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Finish finish FINISH please:)
Candra C chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Oh. My. Goodie goodie gumdrops this was so angsty and amazing and going in my favs!

PLEASE write more! I'm BEGGING! Like, Andrea breaking him out or something. Or Maybe the Govenor takes her with him while interrogating Daryl or ANYTHING with more of this epicness! I don't even ship these two, but I LOVE this fic!

I'll give you a vurtual hug if you write more!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
We need more bamf!andrea fics. Hope they escape alright
cemeterydreamer chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It'd be so amazing if we actually got a scene like this! Their friendship needs to be focused on so much more, and this was written so lovely and in character. I'd love to see you continue it if you get the inspiration ;)
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww I'm loving this! Great start! More more!
silentnyx chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very nice!
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i LOVE THIS! ITS SO GOOD SO FAR! PLEASE KEEEPPPP GOOOIIIINNNGGG!
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
More pleeeeeease... ;_;
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow, loved this story! It makes sense that Daryl and Andrea would be a little closer after not seeing each other for months. More to come?
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I really, really, REALLY love this. It is amazing as a stand-alone, but you have a great jumping off point to really take this farther. If you were to add more I would follow this faithfully. Like I said though, it's amazing as is. You did a beautiful job.
Jessica
letmefallasleep chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome start; even though I hate Andrea, I would be interested to see where you go with this. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is fantastic, I really hope there's more, i would follow this until the end!