Reviews for The Kitsune with the Devil's Blood
not bad, love me some dmc

hated the reboot though...
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Master Xehanort chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
I love it so keep going my friend.
Nero Shadow chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Please can you make more Chapters!? I only see five chapters in this story and I'm already loving the first two chapters
lou2003us chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Lol!
StrongGuy159 chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
Awesome story continue please.
jangoman1579 chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
Totally awesome chapter man, loved it. Though do you think you can tone down the unnecessary fight scenes like in the dice room yeah you have some fights but to save time and allow more to get done just don't go into full detail of the basic fights but when the witch and the Demise demon plus parasite you can make those long since it introduce a new demon to fight and a plot opener or something to give us an idea of what else going on with someone experimenting on demons. So overall fucking loved it man
Kuroi Kage Mugetsu chapter 5 . 2/13/2016
About the dice game. In the DMC4 special edition, only Nero can make the die land on specific numbers using the Devil Bringer. Vergil can't do that despite having Beowulf, and Lady can't do it either. So technically, if you aim just right with the Devil Bringer, you can choose the outcome. Anything else will receive the "forceful hand" line followed by entirely unpredictable results.

But either way, great job with showing exactly how annoying the dice game can be. Even with the Devil Bringer, you've got to be extremely precise with the timing and know the pattern the dice rotates in to successfully use that trick.
Uchiha Rai chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
If you buy the dlc you get all of the sound four not just jirobo and the same pack also gives you a collaboration jutsu for them, the game is pretty good even without the dlc
animecollecter chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
i have not played it yet. it's all due to the fact that i DON'T HAVE A FUCKING PS4 YET! IT'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT THAT THE LAST ONE IS ONLY ON THE PS4 SYSTEM! ok i'm done ranting.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
If you are too ignorant to use Japanese words property then stop using. Saying Kami sake not just sounds stupid, but it also makes you look like a moron that is forcing your story to have Japanese words in it. Use English translation for names and places Because if you do not know Japanese then DON'T FUCKING USE. People like you are disgrace to people that actually knows the language.
killercroc chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
HE LIVES!
The wolf god Fenrir chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
Awesome can't wait for the next chapter also are u going to update your kamen ooo story soon
Firestar Prime chapter 4 . 12/28/2015