Reviews for The Kitsune with the Devil's Blood
Firestar-harry chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
can't wait
chris mclean chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
criyogon is slightly like nightmare isn't he? or related to him because of the 3 cores?
GentlestCobra2 chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
Great make more chapters
lolrus555 chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
All of the NO I can muster.
DanteNaru chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
coool
michumichu79 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
DE VERDAD ODIO HISTORIA DONDE NARUTO TIENE QUE EXPLICAR DE DONDE VIENE SU PODER MIENTRAS LOS DEMAS NO TIENE QUE DAR NINGUNA EXPLICACION Y ODIO CUANDO TIENE QUE EXPLICAR AL MALDITO VIEJO TERCER HOKAGE QUE SI UNO DE VERDAD LE PRESTARON ATENCION AL ANIME/MANGA EL MALDITO VIEJO NO HIZO NADA POR EL,NI KAKASHI Y JIRAIYA. KURAMA COMO PAREJA PARA NARUTO DE VERDAD NO ME GUSTA NADA. BUENO ESTA ES MI OPINION DISCULPA SI TE OFENDI EN ALGO BUENA SUERTE CON TUS HISTORIAS. I LOVE NARUHINA, GAAHINA AND ITAHINA!
TheEternalSage18 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Overall I like the story, and I don't care to much about it, but you really fucked up the age and events time line for canon. For example, Ayame is only like 5 or so years older than Naruto I believe, so she should only be like 10 right now. Next, Gato didn't go to Wave In the first place until like 3 or 4 years before canon, which would be when Naruto was about 8 or 9. And last, when Haku died, she was only like 3 or 4 years older than Naruto, making her like 8 or 9 at this point in time. I personally don't care too much, but I was wondering if you knew that.
CodeRed1682 chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
Actually, why don't you make that haku's thing? Give her all the devil hearts and let her take different forms when she uses different combinations. You could also create more types for her to use.
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
This is just awesome I really can't wait for more!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
You goofed on the Demon that Dante defeated to get Gilgamesh. It was Echidna that Dante killed to get that set of gauntlets and greaves.
lou2003us chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
I think we need lemons. Lots of lemons, can't have the character get multiple working lovers without them.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Why would his clothes change? That was a bit weird and out of nowhere. Why not just have him change his wardrobe instead of having weird demon powers change them?
JMK2 chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Good story so far. I do hope you increase dialogue and character interaction though after all even in the games it wasn't always action.
CreedRazerReaper chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Awesome story you have here, i hope you get to complete this and not leave it abandoned or on hiatus like some are right now.