Reviews for Naruto: Changing A Future
Marsetta chapter 10 . 4/6
This is awesome. Are you planning on continuing?
Mars
First Guy chapter 10 . 3/24
Very good story.. bud it is a long time now since the last update. Please, come back to us.. thank you..
DatGogeta chapter 1 . 3/20
I'm pretty sure this isn't how "teme" is used in Japanese. It's not even a suffix in the first place.
Winged-Ashes chapter 10 . 1/16
interesting...plz update soon
Qinetiq chapter 2 . 1/1
Overall it's ok, but ch.2 is so full of overused cliches it hurts. You might want to come back and do something about it. Declichenization..?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
OMG XD
THE OMAKE THOUGH!
I'M DYING HERE XDDD
deathgrunty chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Granted that the last part with had me wanting to laugh, but it's really late and past 3am wouldn't want anyone to wake up because of me.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
cool
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
lots of flashbacks, or should I say flashforwards? anyway nice to see more, though I wish Kurama was still with Naruto
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 12/3/2014
So there are two Madara's, but only one Naruto...

Clones had an upgrade?X3
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i like the story
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Ok so while that Madara is dead girl body did make it through. Which is just about as bad.
Alendi chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
The fact that Madara gets his future eyes should not be so important. After all at this point of time he has already developped his own rinnegan and gave it to Nagato. Moreover he is going to die because of his age, and without Obito his influence will not be so big, unless he gets another apprentice with broken power like Kamui.
Ori chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I think you really should consider changing the mechnism you're using other than Naruto pretty much paralized. As an active ninja, and as a general case of merphy's law it will happen again in the worst timing, and thus he can't be trusted to perform any important mission in fear it will act up at the wrong time, much like apileptic people can't recieve driving license. It could be just an onimous feeling of doom falling upon him. Besides, that's the sort of thing that the Kuyybi really should have informed him in advance, as it puts his life on thae line, and maybe Naruto could have prepared (like having hidden Hirashin clones track him and bring him to safety)
LittleWesties9 chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Update soon! Great story so far :)