Reviews for Pure Wishes
Alice chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
w-w-w-what! Y-y-y-your not going to write anymore! No! this an't be happening! i love all your stories! You can't leave ! Why did Moon have to die! Well at least she is with Grace and Alex :) I'm going to miss reading your stories.
Alice chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
WHAT THIS IS TERRIBLE! MOON MIGHT DIE! This chapter is too sad! I hate that Roman guy!
Alice chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Aww... Moon... :( Why are you crying? it makes me cry :'(
janfleur chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
so nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I hope you write again?
jn3883 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Honestly... this was a great story... I want to asked you HOW ON EARTH THAT YOU LOSE YOUR MOTIVATION ON WRITING HONESTLY! But don't bother to answer it... Well... i just thought that maybe one day i lost too my motive to write and it scares me... Hey! why you try to hold a pen and dip it on the paper maybe miracles happen! And your hand and mind is doing some great story again! Well just sayin' hehehehh! Anyways Have a happy life!
Everyone is choosing their own paths and if one day you start on writing again I'll do my best to support you!
SzDream chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
You know...you're a great writer. I know, you've kill your own character and it'll be game over..but sometimes, that character are forever be remembered. Sometimes it also can motivated others to move forward. Well, if this can happen to some of us, the writers, why can't you, yourself. There is star that shines inside you. So, come on and let it out. Who knows that Moon might be reborn...not as Moon again maybe?

P/S: Sorry if this bother you so much...
cute'lildevil15 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
It's a nice ending. - But it's sad that you're not going to write anymore. TT-TT I feel really sad right now. *sigh* Well, I hope I can still talk to you in PMs and hear your reviews. - I always appreciate them. Thanks for always reviewing and reading my stories. Happy New Years to you too. I hope to see your stories again and good luck.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Are you serious, Moon? I love all of your stories. But is this really the last one you're going to write? Are you actually saying goodbye to this fandom? I know that you have a personal life and that you must have something bothering you but please let me tell you that there are many people who love your stories.
cute'lildevil15 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
A happy ending is coming soon. And Moon's going to leave! Shade and Bright finally learned the truth. Why are they always unable to see Fine and Rein's pain? Seriously... Well, they had always been idiots so it doesn't matter.

Hmm... your author's notes. Most of them have you talking to the characters in your story and they all have humor in it. For some reason, I keep thinking of fun, laughter, humor, and happiness
cute'lildevil15 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Moon is going to leave soon? Roman! I hate you! Why do you always have to cause suffering for the twins? Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter! - Update whenever you can.
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Aw god. I am totally confused about Moon's happiness but at the same time I understand. And I can't believe what is happening to them! Makes me wanna kick Roman in the gut, slap him silly and when he's finally knocked out, I arrest him and celebrate the truth! Wouldn't that be nice? Anyway, great job! I love this story a lot, makes me wonder how you come up with these. You're like a genius! I await your updates!
crescent
cute'lildevil15 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
How is it going to end I wonder. What are Fine and Rein going to do in order to go to the party? I can't wait to read the next chapter.
cute'lildevil15 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Ooh yay! But that peace won't last long! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update whenever you can!
cute'lildevil15 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Light huh? When speaking literally, it would be something that allows you to see your surrounding and so on. When speaking figuratively, I guess it would be hope. Another way to think of it is easiness and so on... T-T Well, it carries many meanings so it's hard to think of that one meaning you would be looking for. Anyway, I loved the chapter! I liked how Fine and Rein found out that love doesn't always bring happiness and how they need to be careful in order to not end up in heartbreak. - Update whenever you can.