Reviews for Nip at my Nose
I LOVE THIS BOOK
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
AkhdghfkjgakgajksgjdkagkjagsjlflasdsjIS SO PERFECT¡!
Eva Maverx chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
I feel like I could stab the tension with a steak knife! And like probably every other person reading this I'm on edge waiting for them to kiss.

You're doing so well describing the emotions they're having to themselves as they're stumbling through it, trying to figure out what we all know but they're so new to it.

Every time I read a bit of Jack's inner workings I lament for him and his whirlpool of emotions that he doesn't know what to do with. I get depressed for him and his pessimism till we get of glimpse of Rapunzel's thoughts and we know she loves him but the wait confessions is killer. And even then I feel like things are so tense that when someone does cross that line it's probably not going to go smoothly at first. But that's just my thought process lol could be completely wrong.

All your little touches are so awe inspiring, like Rapunzel unknowingly picking Burgess, Jack trying to influence her with Victoria's Secret (god I laughed so hard at that).

Are you going to bring in Eugene? And I'm not meaning just as another love interest (though I doubt she would, who needs anyone else but Jack ahaha) or for conflict but does he still steal her crown? Will they bump into the ruffians or Max? (if Max can see Jack that would be hilarious)

As always I can't wait for your next update.
Marceline chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Would there be a chapter 11 in this story?
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
I totally loved it. Please update this soon! We need more fluff!
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I knew I had to watch rise of the guardians before reading this and i was right, as soon as I saw Jack i was reminded of Rapaunzel, their loneliness makes them wonderful characters to bring together, im so glad you thought of this! wonderful wonderful. :) ill be reading the rest soon enough!
JustADreamAway735 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
The feels. Why would you do that to us?! Ohhh, this was absolute, 100%, Grade A PERFECTION as usual! Don't even get me started on that ending scene, ASDFGHJKL! I...I can't. It's all just too much!
Akira and Natsumi chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Man, that was great, It was just so heartwarming, y'know?, I was grinning like an idiot throughout the whole chapter, Update soon, kay? Buh-bye!
RightMeow chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely beautiful, as always. I'm very excited about Burgess, it's going to be very interesting :D I am so in love with this story. Since technically Rapunzel could live forever, is she going too? And is Flynn going to come I'm at all? Just curious :) can't wait for more!
iiNeko-Chan chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
WHOAAAAAA! This chapter was AH-MAZING! You were very descriptive in this chapter(: it made it easier to visualize what was going on an understand the depth to Rapunzel's and Jack's emotions. I really liked this chapter, mostly because Punzie is finally leaving the tower and the way it was written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ashes34 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
wow your killing me I need to know what happens with the romance
Bailey24 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
More please(:
DayDreamer425 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
It ok you update is late I'm reading this at 2:00
Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please tell me you wrote more I love it!
Akira and Natsumi chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I just love this story a lot! I started jackunzel (like heard of it today) and I must admit, your story makes me grin like an idiot! * long sigh* I wish they were canon...
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »