Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please tell me you wrote more I love it!
Akira and Natsumi chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I just love this story a lot! I started jackunzel (like heard of it today) and I must admit, your story makes me grin like an idiot! * long sigh* I wish they were canon...
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
HOATTSTHG chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Ariel and Eric! Oh my god! I love you so much!
Cam Irving chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I half expected him to scoop her up and fly out xD

I haven't said this yet but, you do write Jack and Rapunzel spot on.
Cam Irving chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
-squeak!-
XD I knewww it!
-content sigh-
All is right.
So, Pascal picked it up even before she did. xD
And yes you were right, the comma usage is almost spot on now! -thumbs up-
Cam Irving chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
No... Oh no... Jack! Poor Jack noo!
D:
The devastation he must feel!
Chapterfourhastomakeamends.
Cam Irving chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
OH MY GOSH. XD the cookie scene had me giggling.

I think it was crazy that you had Jack directly involved/unable to assist in Titanic's sinkage. Either way, POOR DUDE.

Chapter three, here I come!
Cam Irving chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I've recently been introduced to the thing called Jackunzel. (just today actually)
And you're only feeding the fire! Whhhyy! XD
Awesome chapter, however, I've noticed you have a lack of the use of commas. Kinda makes things a little hard to read without the little digit to make the mental pause.
But, that's just me, no harm done.
ONWARD TO CHAPTER TWO!
honey bernal chapter 9 . 3/30/2013
This is really good! Finished it all in a day! Thank for creating this wonderful pairing and I hope you update soon :3
Kbains chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh my goodness i read this and just DIED. Its the best book ive ever read and when i found it i couldnt stop reading. I read every chapter and cried whwn it was over. Which was at like 2:30 am. Oh my, your vocabulary in the chapers is so rich with emotion and i definitely feel when i read it. Gosh this is my new favorite "book". I wish you would just spend all of your waking hours just writing it so i could spend all of my waking hours reading it. I cant even explain how this just delved into my deepest emotions and clicked with me. Its like youre writing everything ive ever wanted and oh my gosh its just perfect, and not in an expected way. Im absolutely DYING waiting for the next chapter and you must never EVER EVERRR stop writing about Jackunzel. EVER. Its the best one ever and its so riveting. Please please update it as soon as possible and i cant wait to read it youre awesome!
Eva Maverx chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
Just discovered this pairing and this story and I'm head over heels in love with it. My heart aches for them as I want Punzie to realize her feelings for Jack even as she's just learning what love and attraction is. Poor Jack's love that's dismissed by her innocence, I almost want to cry after each chapter for him, for them. You have me at the edge of my seat waiting to see what'll happen next :)
RightMeow chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I love this story! It's beautiful! And I love your comment about Easter, so many forget what it's really about! Can't wait for more :)
Moreeeeeee chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
MOREEEEEEE
SymphoniaIX chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So sweet! I love it and look forward to reading more! Such a cute pairing!
Symphonia