Reviews for Nip at my Nose
XxStarxGazerxX chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I knew I had to watch rise of the guardians before reading this and i was right, as soon as I saw Jack i was reminded of Rapaunzel, their loneliness makes them wonderful characters to bring together, im so glad you thought of this! wonderful wonderful. :) ill be reading the rest soon enough!
JustADreamAway735 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
The feels. Why would you do that to us?! Ohhh, this was absolute, 100%, Grade A PERFECTION as usual! Don't even get me started on that ending scene, ASDFGHJKL! I...I can't. It's all just too much!
Akira and Natsumi chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Man, that was great, It was just so heartwarming, y'know?, I was grinning like an idiot throughout the whole chapter, Update soon, kay? Buh-bye!
RightMeow chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Absolutely beautiful, as always. I'm very excited about Burgess, it's going to be very interesting :D I am so in love with this story. Since technically Rapunzel could live forever, is she going too? And is Flynn going to come I'm at all? Just curious :) can't wait for more!
iiNeko-Chan chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
WHOAAAAAA! This chapter was AH-MAZING! You were very descriptive in this chapter(: it made it easier to visualize what was going on an understand the depth to Rapunzel's and Jack's emotions. I really liked this chapter, mostly because Punzie is finally leaving the tower and the way it was written! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ashes34 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
wow your killing me I need to know what happens with the romance
Bailey24 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
More please(:
DayDreamer425 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
It ok you update is late I'm reading this at 2:00
Me chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please tell me you wrote more I love it!
Akira and Natsumi chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
I just love this story a lot! I started jackunzel (like heard of it today) and I must admit, your story makes me grin like an idiot! * long sigh* I wish they were canon...
Therefore I Am A Pipsqueak chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
HOATTSTHG chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Ariel and Eric! Oh my god! I love you so much!
Cam Irving chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
I half expected him to scoop her up and fly out xD

I haven't said this yet but, you do write Jack and Rapunzel spot on.
Cam Irving chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
XD I knewww it!
-content sigh-
All is right.
So, Pascal picked it up even before she did. xD
And yes you were right, the comma usage is almost spot on now! -thumbs up-
Cam Irving chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
No... Oh no... Jack! Poor Jack noo!
The devastation he must feel!
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »