Reviews for Nip at my Nose
jenniy04 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
loved it! can't wait for the bext chapter xD
Loveable Leo chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Super chapter! You have really treated us and now I'm really excited for the what is next :)
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION I CAN'T AND OUTSIDE AND IT'S ALL WONDERFUL I CAN'T
HartFamily chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Yessss! The story returns :) i just want to let you know that i live off this fic! Lol Jack gets uncomfortable at Rapunzels attempt at flirting (who knew she was good at it?)! Now he knows what it feels like when she gets those feelings after one of his mischievous comments :D well Jack if you can't take the heat stay out of the tower. Love all the 21st century refrences too! And now we finally get to see Rapunzel go outside! Excitement! I loved this Valentine's special 3
allfictions chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
"Where did that thought came from?"
Jack, you know where that came from (b*tch plz)

Anyway, hope you update soon!

allfictions chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
...heartwarming. Nuff said.

On another matter:
"You think you're cold and snowy Chicago, eh? Nice try, Chi, nice try"
Sincerely,
Montreal, Canada
:p

CrankThatDragonBall, signing out

P.S.: The more I read this story, the more I think you have a foot fetish.

Nah, just kidding!
allfictions chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Greetings!

"How would his ship ever sail"! Lol at the pun.

Mizooo chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I want mor ...This fic is awesome, i love you.
jada chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
i love your stories this is the first time i have ever read one of your stories. you are a awesome writer and i hope that you will make more stories for us to read...I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
HartFamily chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
THIS IS LOVE! oh my god pure geniusness! i love how jack just loves getting reactions from rapunzel because he can. When he thought Pascal was rapunzels boyfriend i almost died in a fit of laughter. actually i thibk i did when Pascal made the I'm watching you motion! hahah! and the first kiss new years kiss was brilliant! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!?
kari chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
oh my KLDSFJSLKFN loved this chapter! jack an punz (lol) are so cute together! you write very well and i like how you fleshed out jack even more by talking about how he was unable to help those ship victims. hehehe the cookie scene. Excellent writing!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
still really good! i hope you update soon!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
*dies* i can't handle how good this is. my only reservation is that whole thing with jack teasing and rapunzel asking him to stop. i like it, but i think it'd be better if it was less of a sincere request, yknow?
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
i am so dead i can't even. this is so good! before i had only shipped mericcup of the fantastic four, but this is definitely making me ship jackunzel. would you ever consider doing a mericcup piece though?
randomreader chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is great! I've been looking for a good Jackunzel fanfic, and although I've only just read the first chapter I already love the writing style and your take on the characters. I can't wait to read the rest!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »