Reviews for Nip at my Nose
allfictions chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
...heartwarming. Nuff said.

On another matter:
"You think you're cold and snowy Chicago, eh? Nice try, Chi, nice try"
Montreal, Canada

CrankThatDragonBall, signing out

P.S.: The more I read this story, the more I think you have a foot fetish.

Nah, just kidding!
allfictions chapter 4 . 1/23/2013

"How would his ship ever sail"! Lol at the pun.

CrankThatDragonBall, signing out
Mizooo chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I want mor ...This fic is awesome, i love you.
jada chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
i love your stories this is the first time i have ever read one of your stories. you are a awesome writer and i hope that you will make more stories for us to read...I LOVE YOUR STORIES!
HartFamily chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
THIS IS LOVE! oh my god pure geniusness! i love how jack just loves getting reactions from rapunzel because he can. When he thought Pascal was rapunzels boyfriend i almost died in a fit of laughter. actually i thibk i did when Pascal made the I'm watching you motion! hahah! and the first kiss new years kiss was brilliant! MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!?
kari chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
oh my KLDSFJSLKFN loved this chapter! jack an punz (lol) are so cute together! you write very well and i like how you fleshed out jack even more by talking about how he was unable to help those ship victims. hehehe the cookie scene. Excellent writing!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
still really good! i hope you update soon!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
*dies* i can't handle how good this is. my only reservation is that whole thing with jack teasing and rapunzel asking him to stop. i like it, but i think it'd be better if it was less of a sincere request, yknow?
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
i am so dead i can't even. this is so good! before i had only shipped mericcup of the fantastic four, but this is definitely making me ship jackunzel. would you ever consider doing a mericcup piece though?
randomreader chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is great! I've been looking for a good Jackunzel fanfic, and although I've only just read the first chapter I already love the writing style and your take on the characters. I can't wait to read the rest!
Amanda Gutierrez chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
luv it! soo cute ;)
AnnaRobsZombies chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
hermonine chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Great chapter. Loved how Jack was getting jealous of some "boy" named Pascal and his response when he found out who/what pascal was lol. Keep up the great work and update again soon!
Marixia chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This chapter was just so adorable Mic Mic I couldn't stop grinning while reading this * v *
I can't believe that Jack thought that Pascal was Punz's boyfriend! I don't blame him since Punz did say it as if she love's another guy, but Jack just...took it the wrong way. He needs an award or something because of that XD It was absolutely my favorite part!
And the way you wrote "Pascal pointed two fingers towards his eye before pointing them directly at Jack clearly indicating he was aware of the activities in the small tower." I love it so much Jack you better watch out and not do things that Pascal won't approve of!.
Another favorite part was when Punz noticed that Jack was blushing and poked his cheek!
Every time they get close I just want to push Jack so they can kiss why can't they do it already I ain't got time to be waiting until they finally do!
lolli-dragon12 chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
This is Amazing! Rupunzel and Jack are perfect together! I love it when they have a 'Moment'! I seriously cannot wait until the next chappy! Rise of the guardians and Tangled are my two favourite movies! THANK YOU sooooo much for writing this awesome story! Otaku forever! XD Keep up the hard work!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »