Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Chocolate Spirit chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
OMG u should get on ur computer and right now!
WolfieRed23 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I already reviewed chapter 12 but here's another one, note this is for chapter 12 not this one...it's been longer than four months! This is worse than Once Upon a Time, I should know, I watch it and they're on hiatus now! I know you're still out there but you are KILLING all of us by not updating! I mean you ended this chapter only to go on a longer than four month hiatus! You lied to us in the above author's note! Come on! This is one of the best Jackunzel stories I've ever read and you won't even update it! Continue soon PLEASE!
LayZkid chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
Ahskdihejka updateeeeeeeeeeeeee..please. T_T
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
This is a great story! your writing is marvellous and compelling! keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next update
batfan94 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Omg it was so sweet and then my jaw hit the floor when she walked through him! T-T YOU ARE TEARING ME APART FANFICTION!
your-dutchess chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I really love this story and I hope you'll update soon :)
Patpat chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
What could I say ?...
I just started reading your story last week, and I spent each moment of free time I had to reading even some lines of it. I couldn't get my eyes off of it. I just loved it. The way you express Jack's feelings, the dilemma that upset him so deeply, the way Rapunzel discovers real life thanks to his help, how she slowly finds out the fine nuances of love... You really have a gift, and for our great pleasure, you use it perfectly through each chapter.
Special mention for the chapter with Bunnymund :D I enjoyed his over-protective attitude toward Rapunzel. I couldn't expect less from the Guardian of Hope : such a show-off, acting like a bad guy, but always so thoughtful.
I hope you're not stuck into some writer's block, because I'm waiting for the 13th chapter with eager appetite. Though I must admit that, English not being my mother tongue, it's sometimes hard for me to follow your train of thoughts, especially when descriptions are too long, I often get lost into it. But I do my best ! And reading helps me improve my English comprehension :D
Anyway... I'm now one of your followers !

- Patchan
ImagineDragonz7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I know it say I reviewed on chapter one but I finished what you've or so far pear keep posting. Finish what you started, please it just doesn't make sense if you stop because it's like you didn't dedicate yourself to the fanfic. But trust me, I'm in love with your writing it's simply beautiful.
ImagineDragonz7 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I loved it! But please post soon. Always finish what you started.
sahararose114 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Love this chapter, great job you made everything so sweet in your writing! This couple is so cute together, I cant wait for the next update! )
ashlyntwynyo chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
So cute! Update soon, yeah?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
So I was reading the chapter, my battery low and my phone almost dead. I was SOO close to reading the part where they kiss and then BAM! It turns off.
"he hurriedly lifted her cupped cheek, fiercely capturing her lips within-"
OFF

I felt like crying because I had to wait until my phone was charged again, me impatiently waiting for it to turn on again.

Anyways, AWESOME chapter. Best one
LMK022013 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I don't even know where to start. This is the first time I've ever reviewed, but I just had to say something! I absolutely adore this story, and not just this chapter, but all of them. Your writing is beautiful and inspiring beyond belief. I'm a wannabe writer I guess because the only person who's read my stories is my best friend, but ever since I started reading this story I've been typing like mad. Every week I check for updates just in case I miss one, and I've never been disappointed by your work! I think your interpretation of how Rapunzel and Jack have progressively grown to love one another is perfect. Others might think that the storyline is too slow, but I disagree. Every chapter has purpose and I totally get it. You've captured their personalities dead on and I have to give you props for that. The language that you use in your writing is a little old fashioned I guess people could call it, but I think that it works perfectly with the story and with the characters. During your hiatus, I searched all over for another Jackunzel story to become obsessed with ;). Honestly, I never found one as absorbing and satisfying as yours. Every time I try and read some other Jackunzel fan fic, I find myself unable to finish it because it always lacks that special SOMETHING that keeps me hooked. I have absolutely no problem reading and rereading Nip at My Nose again and again, I love it so much. I hope you never stop writing this because I always look forward to taking a break from life and school to read what you have in store for us loyal readers. Personally, I love the fact that you keep your story free of swearing because honestly I hate it with a burning passion ). It hurts to be reading a perfectly good story and then the author ruins it with swear words. With your writing, I know that I don't have to worry about that and I reeeeeeeeaaaaaally appreciate it. Another beautiful thing about your writing is that even though your storyline has LOTS of flirtatious fluff and hints, you keep Jackunzel's romance clean, but still enticing to read. It's nice to know that a fellow Christian isn't afraid to voice her opinions about Easter and such ). Don't let anyone's nasty comment so you from writing because you have a gift! You seem like a lovely person, and so I wanted to let you know about it! There's nothing I would change about either your writing style or the wonderful creation of a fiction that you've made, but PLEASE keep it coming! I know how hard it is to juggle finals and work and writing all at the same time, so I understand the update gaps right now, but I wanted to tell you how impatient your readers are. Although, I'm sure you know that by now ;). If I could, I would subscribe and favorite this story until my Kindles' battery runs out. Unfortunately I'm stuck in high school with over-protective parents (I'm sure you've met the type), but I will say that I've gotten my friends hooked on this story too, so I'm definitely doing my best to get your writing noticed! PLEASE KEEP THE STORY ALIVE ) and keep it beautiful, though I'm positive you won't have any issues with that!
Your faithful reader,
LMK022013
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
If you don't update I will die. I'll drown in my own tears
lol
teetertotter23 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
I came across this unusual pairing but I am so glad I came across your story. Your writing us beautifully flawless! They way you have portrayed both characters is eerily accurate and your words help paint a picture perfect scene every time. The emotion that is showed through the slightest of touches between the two is mesmerising and I have loved the slow progression in their relationship because he helped build such a strong foundation for the two but also in saying that, the insecurities they both share about loneliness and the thought of needing the other so much that they fear the thought of ever having to live a life without the other can also hinder a chance for them to take to finally be happy, but I have faith that they shall pull through! Seriously love your story, well done. Patiently waiting for your next update :)
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »