Reviews for Nip at my Nose
Riri chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
I'm terribly sorry, but… YOU HAVE SO MANY FREAKING COMMENTS SAYING TO FREAKING UPDATE… so please,… FREAKING UPDATE!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
The Book Keeper a.k.a. Eltanin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
"If it's any good?" You kidding? It's amazing!
QueenYatogirl chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Holy cow holy cow HOLY OF THE COW WOW!
I love your story, please keep updating!
Riri chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I agree with the person below. YOU ARE KILLING … no more like TORTURING US HERE! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN HERE?! Personally as a SUPER HUGE Jackunzel fan I LOVE this story but you're just TAKING TOO LONG TO UPDATE! I don't wanna rush you or anything but COME ON! I'm saying this with ALL my respect but please… HURRY AND UPDATE!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
Pleeeease update! :( I want more. It's been a whole year since you've updated, and we're all still waiting!
Riri chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
It's me again. Don't want to bother you but PLEASE, PLEASE, update! You totally left the story on a hanging wall. It was so AMAZING! PLEASE update for your people's sake, I'm DYING here! Please just update. PLEASE!
Riri chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Hi it's me again, I was wondering if you've read “The Mortal Instruments" since there's a line in the first chapter that says the word “mundane". Also, is the book that Jack gave Rapunzel which you call “the apple book" is it actually “Twighlight" or something?
Riri chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I love these chapters. I keep reading them over and over again. Personally, Jackunzel is my number one shipping and you helped to make it into a reality. I especially love your choice of words. So screw Romeo and Juliet this is the story they should be telling. I hope you make the next chapter soon…no rush.
envyofclouds chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Wow. This story completely took my breath away (especially that last chapter). Everything about this is amazing and wonderful, I am completely in love with this story. Your style of writing is just so beautiful and poetic and the plot was so good that I couldn't stop reading this until it was over. All the characters sound like themselves and even better, almost as if the creators of the movies had written this fanfiction themselves.

What I love most about this story though is the friendship and growing romance between Jack and Rapunzel. Never have I seen it written so well, actually it's rare for any fanfic to be written so beautifully. But the interactions between those two are so touching that this story makes me want to believe it was canon. This has to be one of the best Jackunzel stories I've ever read. But this is definately one of the best stories on fanfiction alone.

You have been blessed with such great talent. If you ever write an original novel (which you should do) I would totally read it. I'm sure it would be a hit. I'm not used to praising authors on here so highly (I've only done it with one other author before), but you really do deserve it.

I've noticed though that this hasn't been updated in quite a while (last year, oh boy), but I have faith in you. I hope you will finish this story and update whenever is best with you, your fans will be patiently waiting. Without further ado, thank you for creating this. It was a pleasure to read (:

P.S. I love how Bunnymound made a cameo, will any of the other legends make an appearance as well?
sleepy ash chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
Oh. My. God! Please oh please update soon and never stop until you finish this beautiful masterpiece i beg you! You're so brilliant! I swear Jackunzel and specifically this story will be the death of me.
EDM chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
awesome story!
Ode to a Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Wow! This story is absolutely amazing! I've read through it twice. One hundred high fives to you!
TheGreyEyedGirl chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely amazing. You are truly a talented writer. I loved it so much, especially how you held off on the kiss and made me just wait and wait untill I almost couldn't bear it. Although I'm a little miffed about how slow everything's going between them, I don't think you could have possibly made this bit of fanfiction more perfect. You're so good I almost wish you owned these two movies myself. ;)
Keep up the good work and please write more soon!
Peace, Love, Reading Rocks
GreyEyedGirl out
DauntlessCake29 chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
really good but I hope this doesn't become dirty...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Sooo umm are you going to continue this story Orr...?
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »